• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GameStop Deoxys

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    As if getting Darkrai from you local Toys R Us wasn't enough. GameStop is giving away deoxys to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl from June 20-22 and June 27-29. A GameStop employee found a poster sign with this information while their store was opening their June Marketing Kit early (they officially open it on Monday.) Enjoy getting your Deoxys!

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    Is there anything special about it? And where did you get the picture?

I got it from GameFaqs,nfortunately I cannot post URL's yet. :-( On GameFAQS, the topic is Deoxys GameStop event. To my understanding, there is nothing special about it, it seems like a mystery mew type thing...On Monday, there will be a lot more information as that is when the June Marketing Kit is officially opened.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • Day and Month are reversed, so I'd assume so. That, and I've never seen a GameStop, where I live. Why do Japan and the US seem to be "the whole world" when it comes to stuff like events? =/

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    i called my gamestop about it 5 min ago and they said they had not hered about it, could it be they just have not reciened the promotion

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Information about the event is supposed to come out on Monday. So I would call again on Monday or wait til they put some official information on Gamestop.com

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    As one person in that GameFAQs thread pointed out, there has been no word on this "event" from any of the official websites and that poster even has some odd similarities with the one used for Darkrai. So, I am going to remain skeptical on this actually happening.

I have a local Gamestop and go down there once every week in general, so I suppose I'll find out for certain then.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    I'll probably be there. I'm getting Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and I already have it reserved, I just have to pick it up when it comes out on the 29th of June.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • Serebii.net have confirmed the Deoxys now, and apparently it has a special held item and special moves, which haven't been confirmed yet. I think this seems like a nice little Deoxys. :D

True Justice

Years
  • Here's my guess on the Deoxys:

Deoxys
    OT: 10th or GMSTP or something else
    ID: 06208 (June 20, 2008)
    Ribbon: Classic
    Zap Cannon
    Iron Defense
    Extreme Speed
    Psycho Boost
    Item: NevermeltIce

Similar to the pre release of the Darkrai Movie in Japan.
    So the after-release in America?

Last edited:

True Justice

Years
  • This is only my guess. Because the Movie Darkrai and ALAMOS Darkrai are so similar except for the OT and ID, I'm guessing the 10th Deoxys and Gamestop Deoxys will also be similar.

Frank Substitute Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper Trainer
    Years
  • Here's my guess on the Deoxys:

Deoxys
    OT: 10th or GMSTP or something else
    ID: 06208 (June 20, 2008)
    Ribbon: Classic
    Zap Cannon
    Iron Defense
    Extreme Speed
    Psycho Boost
    Item: NevermeltIce

Similar to the pre release of the Darkrai Movie in Japan.
    So the after-release in America?

dont be to hasty about this

Back