• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*gasp* A new theme from Mork!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years

It's been a long time since I last did a theme for PC (PC Pro and PCWii being the others I did several years ago), but I'm proud to announce my latest PC style featuring the Nimbasa City Gym Leader, Elesa: Nimbasa's Shining Beauty!

I'm dedicating this to Chairman Kaga, who jokingly asked for an Elesa theme for his birthday this year. I don't think he expected me to actually do it, but I can say with certainty that the finished product is much better than his own mockup. XD

Since I'll likely be out of town on his birthday, this is a few days early. But oh well! Happy birthday, bro!

This theme couldn't have happened without the wonderful graphical talent of my good friend Abnegation, who collaborated with me to pull this together.

Switch to it:
    • Click [url-inline="index.php?styleid=243"]here[/url-inline] to change to Nimbasa's Shining Beauty.
    • Click on the Quick Style Chooser at the bottom of the page to Nimbasa's Shining Beauty from the menu.
    • Click the Smeargle icon next to the Quick Style Chooser and select Nimbasa's Shining Beauty from the popup preview menu.
    • Go into your [url-inline="usercp.php"]control panel[/url-inline]. Select Edit Options from the pane and look for Themes. Select Nimbasa's Shining Beauty from the drop down list.

Zet

Years
    I didn't think anything would make me change from New Directions so soon. This is a really fabulous max style and I will be using it for a very long time.

Taking a good look at it, it really suits the electrifying beauty that is Elesa. Nice job <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Really liking the theme, Morky. :D Especially that there's a combination of blues and greens that I really, really, really like! :D

This will totally be my new default theme. Nice job! ^__^

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Really liking the theme, Morky. :D Especially that there's a combination of blues and greens that I really, really, really like! :D

This will totally be my new default theme. Nice job! ^__^
    I love the blues and greens, too. This style is amazing. I love that it's not extra bright eye hurting colors. 8)
    Great job!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Mork, you sly dog you. When I sent you that mockup a couple of months ago it was for cheap laughs (though I really did want an Elesa theme XD), I never thought you'd actually take our little joke all the way and have a theme made for my birthday, hah. If it wasn't the middle of the night as I type this and I wasn't half-asleep, I'd probably be laughing hysterically.....or something. You are the solidest of bros, thanks for the best PC birthday ever XD

Infinite credit and props to Abnegation for the grunt work in this operation. If I could shower you in pizza and beer I'd give you so much that you wouldn't be able to wash the smell of pepperoni out of your hair for a month.

Just for reference, this is the abomination that I jokingly suggested that Mork turn into a theme:

I'm just pulsating with magnificently unbridled talent, aren't I?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I'm using the theme now, and I do love the electric feel to it.

Nice use of colors too, well done ^^ !

Years
    OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! *squeals* ELESA!!!! I so love this theme. It has the technological feel to it and makes it so sparky! xD I adore those blue and green lines, they very much remind me of Tron: Legacy. Definitely my default theme from now on. =3

Oh, how rude of me! Thanks Morkula and Abnegation and Chairman Kaga, what a lovely idea~ ^u^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Mork, you sly dog you. When I sent you that mockup a couple of months ago it was for cheap laughs (though I really did want an Elesa theme XD), I never thought you'd actually take our little joke all the way and have a theme made for my birthday, hah. If it wasn't the middle of the night as I type this and I wasn't half-asleep, I'd probably be laughing hysterically.....or something. You are the solidest of bros, thanks for the best PC birthday ever XD

Infinite credit and props to Abnegation for the grunt work in this operation. If I could shower you in pizza and beer I'd give you so much that you wouldn't be able to wash the smell of pepperoni out of your hair for a month.

Just for reference, this is the abomination that I jokingly suggested that Mork turn into a theme:

INSERT KAGA'S SMEXY PIC HERE

I'm just pulsating with magnificently unbridled talent, aren't I?
    Wow, Kaga! I'll trade you a Lv 2 Bidoof for a Lv 100 Jirachi if you're still game!

But seriously, this is a very impressive work, Robo and Gavin. I'm probably going to use it for a while, to see how it compares to New Directions/Route 167+, but it's very very good and you should both be proud.

And happy early birthday, Alan!

Years
    I am very, very inclined to use this one! Love the choice of colors and the fact that it also features Emolga makes it that much more tempting!

So many good styles in PC - I wish I could use everything at once. D:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Oooh it's p cool! Love the colours and idk it's so spiffy etc! Hahah that's a great b-day gift, happy bday Chairman Kaga also!

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    Aaaaaaaah, Kamitsuuureeee theeeeme. <3

Or Elesa, or whatever her name is.. XD

Nice job, Mork, it looks really good.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm this town's Gym Leader. I'm also a model.

:P I think a variant of this theme should be the original mock-up.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    *Blinks*
    Oh, hey, it's Elesa.
    . . . freaking Elesa . . .
    . . . I'm so tempted to switch from Pichu2 to this now, which is saying a lot seeing how attached I've gotten to that theme. D:

LOVE IT~~~~~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Back