• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race - v11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

somehow i was able to double discovery check with the rook and queen, so the one defense they had left (lone rook since their queen was too far away) couldn't protect both lines at the same time. literally don't know how it happened but hey i'll take the elo lol.

So do you play for rating on Lichess and Chess.com? Whenever I play on Lichess I play the random matches with no profile so I don't go up or down on rating, I basically use it as practice for Chess.com

Years

So do you play for rating on Lichess and Chess.com? Whenever I play on Lichess I play the random matches with no profile so I don't go up or down on rating, I basically use it as practice for Chess.com

i go back and forth really. i don't play for ratings though, i just wanna have fun playing and learning chess casually for now. Lichess so far is much faster in getting me into a match so i use that for the time being.

Years

oh i didn't know that about chess.com tbh. but eh i've already gotten to the lichess format anyway so i think i'll just mess around there for the meantime lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back