• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race - v11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    What?! If I could rent for £100 a month I'd be on easy street...rent is *at least* five or six times that here ;-;

oh for sure it's easy street with your salaries over there. Philippine wages are an absolute joke. lower middle class citizens in Western countries would be considered rich over here.

pkmin3033

Yikes...my salary is on the lower end as well. I guess it's proportionate?

Years

same on the lower end part. although i have only been working for over a year. there are lots of folks here though who grind their butts off just to see £100 per month. sad sights to see, but we're so numb to it at this point.

Years
    I'm guessing the prices of things must be lower, at least? =x

oh for sure. rent as you can see is one big thing that's priced lower here. food and transport are also cheaper (but uhh you get what you pay for most of the time).

lotsa westerners love to vacation here bcs of how rich they become lmao.

pkmin3033

Wish you got what you paid for with public transport here...prices go up, but the service remains the same =/

pkmin3033

That could work out as more expensive in the long run thanks to petrol and MOT

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back