• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v11.2?: New Game+

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

good attitude let's do it!

i got mine set at 50 right now so i don't know if it makes any difference huehue

Years

hm i wonder too. i don't think i've changed my forum display settings ONCE in the 12 years i've been here lol

Years

i'd say that means you're already happy with what they have to offer in advanced, which is cool.

you have the dark mode theme on?

Years

i use the Johto Elite forum style, which is probably the darkest style currently available. If there's ever a dark mode/dark theme on anything, I have to be using it lol

Years
    • Seen today

very peachy of course. also i hope you feel better.

hopefully back to sleep before 5:30 AM.

Years

Just a relapse of existing conditions that's all. I feel a lot better today ty 😊

5:30 am? You're getting nearly as bad as me Zeo 😅

Years
    • Seen today

ooo that's a good question. well the earlier the better (but 4:00 AM is a bit extreme). to be honest i'd rather just be able to fall asleep earlier.

i'd say you gave me a thread idea, but i feel like i've made this twice.

Years
    • Seen today

i'm probably going back to sleep

i've tried playing chess at this time, but it's a disaster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back