• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender Race v11.2?: New Game+

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It's what happens when Roni finds somebody else to post with.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I know they scared me off a couple days ago when this entire thread turned into a huge mess. T'was not enjoyable for me anymore.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I noticed. Dealing with one spammer is ok. Two gets difficult and three is just outright nightmare fuel. xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Right? Always in the way of fun...we gotta do something about it!!! :D

Years
    It's what happens when Roni finds somebody else to post with.
    tbh i can only take like 20% of the credit, and that's being generous. Squirtlenator and Stars are the real heroes for the boys recently. Austin and i just helped out from time to time when both go offline heh.
    It can get really insane in here at times
    tbh i've learned to stop posting here when there are other hyper posters around lol. it's just annoying for me to be ninja'd almost constantly while i'm tryna make conversation lol. (i don't know if you guys have noticed recently, but i try to add something to every post i have nowadays, because i don't wanna just be a pure spammer y'know? i also want a semblance of value to my posts :3)

also yeah numbers, 240.

Years
    I have a good understanding with this thread now. If people are up for chatting, I chat, and I always attempt to say hello to everyone as you know :)

If chat isn't happening or we're in a spam battle, then I will just post numbers. I used to have a rule where I would only post if two posters had posted since my last post but the boys took advantage of it and destroyed us 😅

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Yeah, I learnt that posting just numbers in here is very unfun. So I'll just skip it until things slow down again.

Years
    I have a good understanding with this thread now. If people are up for chatting, I chat, and I always attempt to say hello to everyone as you know :)

If chat isn't happening or we're in a spam battle, then I will just post numbers. I used to have a rule where I would only post if two posters had posted since my last post but the boys took advantage of it and destroyed us 😅
    my new rule is that when 'nator comes online, it's time to sign off from this thread lol. he's actually too fast for me these days...
    Yeah, I learnt that posting just numbers in here is very unfun. So I'll just skip it until things slow down again.
    it's you and me now Megan! so looks like it evens out for both parties hehe.

Years

ah yeah getting ninja'd really does hinder people's want to converse in this thread. contributes to it not being as fun as it should be.

and Ash i don't think you have anything to worry about really. the fundamentals of how Discord works vs forums are way too different that they'll never end up coming close to similar anytime soon.

Years

I'm not so sure about that sometimes tbh.

And the numbers can be fun when it's crazy. It's like the thread changes from Gender Race to it's Mega Form - Gender Battle. It can be pretty fun sometimes :)

Years

i already get my dose of sensory overload when i interact in PC's discord server, so i come back to the forums whenever i need a slow down time nowadays heh.

Years
    I can confidently say PC forum will always be a thing even with Discord, unlike much smaller forums. It's one of the few large forums still around and there are many users who will never even touch the Discord.

Years

i don't know how you guys managed to do it but yeah, Pokecommunity's managing to grow even in the modern age of 2021. one would think that forums are obsolete at this point, but the medium is still really handy for certain folk, me included (only ever discovered that PC had a Discord in December last year lol).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back