• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender race v12: a new beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Hi everyone, I need to jump back into the convo (oof) but... I'm fine, I guess! Apparently I just need some time to recover from that roadtrip and that liability of an exam (which I passed ofc) and get back to the usual stuff <3
    Like posting in here hehe :wavereep:

Congratulations my friend!!!

I never had a doubt <3

(group hug ^.^)

Also congrats on passing your exam Eleanor =)

Thank you! Group hug!!!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Blimey that's a lot of walking to work Megan, you must be absolutely shattered ;(

I take it that's why you got the bike? You should definitely give it another try, it seems like it would really help :)

I really hope the headache is the last of your side effects <3

Erm... neither of these things are really secrets, especially if you read the clubhouse section, but I tend not to write them in posts like this. Spoilers for those that want to avoid it.
    Tbh, I make a lot of terrible decisions because they seem logical to me. When I got my washing machine I refused to use it for an entire year, for example. ^^"

I may have read something like that in OT. Bad memory is bad. <_<
    I hope you'll be fine and get to the bottom of this!

(group hug ^.^)
    Thanks! Group Hug!!! <3

Years

Tbh, I make a lot of terrible decisions because they seem logical to me. When I got my washing machine I refused to use it for an entire year, for example. ^^"

Oh I totally get that! I'm reluctant to stop doing things the old way/right way/way I know. I'm very stubborn like that 😅

And thank you 😊

Hi Eleanor! Hola everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful day <3

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years

who?

I'm decent but also busy with stuff at home, inb4 I come here tonight or tomorrow with my arms barely attached to my body

Years

who?

I'm decent but also busy with stuff at home, inb4 I come here tonight or tomorrow with my arms barely attached to my body

I'm sure there's another team around here somewhere Eleanor ;)

Please keep your arms attached, how else can we have GR group hugs? :)

Years

I'm sure there's another team around here somewhere Eleanor ;)

Other than a few stray posts from others I feel like it's been a 1 man team lately 😔

Please keep your arms attached, how else can we have GR group hugs? :)

GR?
    Edit: Nvm I suddenly realized what it is xD

I'm tired...

D=
    Hang in there!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years

Dw Rekoil, sometimes it's the other way around :strut:

And... I'm still alive and that work is finished, yay <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back