• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 5 - Drawoff!

Years
    Here's my extremely rushed entry; a pseudo-realistic Reshiram in my own fail style.

Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    xD, I knew I had no chance. =P

Congratz to you guys and girls for making it through! Awesome pictures/drawing, must say. xD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Stealing art is NOT cool bro. As an artist that is very rude. You give credit where credit is due. Unless you are xous54 I went ahead and reported it until you can bring up some proof :x.

Anyway all of the round 2 entries are stunning. I already know the judges will have a hard time narrowing it down to the final two. I'm in awe really. You guys did really well.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay, it seems... the judges either forgot or are waiting for the last contestant. Considering timezones; we're probably going to have an extension - til? I don't know. Maybe 8 hours or so? I dunno, just depends. D:

The rest of you, however, just be prepared because you may be going into round 3. :)

Sorry, but I can't really do anything about the judging at the moment.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm personally just waiting for a sign that it's time to judge. Having to count hours only to get thrown off again is kind of crazy. I think it's better, Forever, if you just post when time's up for entries, and that way we won't be in the dark.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...Oh. Right. Kay time is up, then. But, I know Siggy won't be on until tonight, which is when Derozio will probably submit his. Maybe judge these ones now, and as soon as you get Derozio's (or wake up, whenever), judge his? Otherwise... yeah that's all I can think of.

I'll post a precise time for next round. XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay good, yeah pretty much... whenever he submits, I'll let the thread know of when the final round is.

Back