• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 8 Project for Essentials v19.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Previously, I was searching an online repository, so I can check if the bug exists on the latest version, but you said that you will be happy to look into the bug, that's the reason I posted here (and the previous bug).

You may not care about bug on previous versions, I understand, but a plugin/project develper shouldn't say what I should do.

By the way, I wasn't asking for help, I can easily fix these things by myself, I was posting only to help your project.

Last edited:
Years
You're free to fix whatever you want with your own project. However, by reporting bugs in an older version, especially those that have been fixed long back, you are creating confusion for me and for other users, by pointing out a problem that doesn't exist. I am glad to fix any bugs that are reported, but by reporting bugs in a very old and outdated version of the project, you aren't being helpful at all.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
You're free to fix whatever you want with your own project. However, by reporting bugs in an older version, especially those that have been fixed long back, you are creating confusion for me and for other users, by pointing out a problem that doesn't exist. I am glad to fix any bugs that are reported, but by reporting bugs in a very old and outdated version of the project, you aren't being helpful at all.
I normally avoid reporting bugs for the outdated versions. For this reason I asked a way to browse Gen 8 project without downloading, to check if the bug happens on latest version, but you said for me to post anyway.

You are contradicting yourself, but I gonna stop arguing now.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Hi,

I wanted to use the Battle Animation Editor but when I try to "play an animation" the game crashes and I have this error message

[Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]
[Generation 8 Project v1.1.2]

Exception: NoMethodError

Backtrace:
205:PokeBattle_AnimationPlayer:742:in `initializeSprites'
205:PokeBattle_AnimationPlayer:727:in `initialize'
355:AnimEditor_SceneElements:540:in `new'
355:AnimEditor_SceneElements:540:in `play'
359:AnimEditor_Functions:1157:in `block in animationEditorMain'
359:AnimEditor_Functions:1005:in `loop'
359:AnimEditor_Functions:1005:in `animationEditorMain'
359:AnimEditor_Functions:1195:in `pbAnimationEditor'
363:Debug_MenuCommands:1003:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
080:MessageConfig:562:in `pbFadeOutIn'

I did every step to install it, I don't understand why it's not working.

Can I have some help please ?

P-S : for information, I implemented Gen 8 Tool on a fresh Pkmn Essentials v19.1, I have no custom script nor plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back