• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
  • MAJOR EPIC. On both accounts. :)

What's up everybody? *needs to be working on one shot for the writng contest*
    :pink_giggle:

I'm just sitting here, trying my best to finish my thread renovations a little early. I've been dying to get back to trading.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Aah, I'm so nervous about this scene of my short fic. I don't even know if it counts as a "Challenge" at all, but oh well... hahaha... ha.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    The whole thing is a sort of life story kind of thing, and the "challenge" part doesn't come in until about halfway through the story, so... yeah. And plus it's one of those more subtle song-fics.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I wont have anytime to really participate in anything. I have assessments due all over the place! Is the PC Get-Together held once a year?

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • *jumps in*

holy ****, I don't know what this is but it looks awesome. :D it's like pokecommunity but on STEROIDS. reminds me of university orientation week which is coming up soon.

going to go scope around. what are you guys participating in?

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Absolutely nothing. Except this. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd put together a Shoddy team.

Years
  • Well I would like to take this moment to say that all this wonderful excitement has given me something to show; My post count was like, 20 before, now it's 80! \o/ Huzzah! Oh yeah and it's been lotsa fun talking too :3

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Yaay! That's so cool, lol. I'm excited for you! I'm steadily working on my "shop" (or atleast a sort of skeleton for it, xP) but I want to get an AR before I put it up so I can clone and Rare Candy.

Woo! I'm at 99%! I need to import some pokemon onto Ranch, then make some last modifications.

Anyone want free pokemon? I have three pokemon that someone never traded for, and they were already cloned. x3 They are events: a Movie 09 Arceus, a PKTOPIA Pikachu, and a PKTOPIA Magmortar (has a 31 is Sp.Atk)
    Sorry if this doesn't necessarily belong here, but this is kind of a celebration type thing, so yeah...:pink_laugh:

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years

• Woo! I'm at 99%! I need to import some pokemon onto Ranch, then make some last modifications.

Anyone want free pokemon? I have three pokemon that someone never traded for, and they were already cloned. x3 They are events: a Movie 09 Arceus, a PKTOPIA Pikachu, and a PKTOPIA Magmortar (has a 31 is Sp.Atk)
    Sorry if this doesn't necessarily belong here, but this is kind of a celebration type thing, so yeah...:pink_laugh:
    Awesomeness. I'll have to check out the thread to see the insane amounts of awesomeness :D
    I'll take the Arceus.

I need to learn to draw so I can participate in other stuffs. Or at least get a table to draw better with on iSketch

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back