• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost Town: A Catmanfia [Night Two]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • And how do we do that? What's your brilliant plan?

Discuss, make reads.
    Don't just random vote and then do nothing and just hope you're going to hit a mafia. In this game we won't even know we're screwed until it's too late so we REALLY need to be a proactive town. I'd think considering how often you fall victim to random BWs you'd be happier to actually do some digging. Unless of course there's a reason you don't want to?

For now my vote is going to sit on JD, but I'm suss of anyone who is leaping onto random BWs or attempting to shut down discussion.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I literally can't make reads and idk how you can too.

Nobody is saying something so that I can scumead/townread.

[lynch] gimmepie

You'll have to forgive me

Years
  • I literally can't make reads and idk how you can too.

Nobody is saying something so that I can scumead/townread.

[lynch] gimmepie

You'll have to forgive me

It's pretty easy, I'm scumread jd because he was pretty happy to get that BW going and I wasn't happy with his justification. I'm suss of anyone voting Abby because none of them have given any reasoning at all and of Wiicked for doing what appeared to be attempting to shut down discussion.

See? Not that hard.

Plus the more people actually talk the easier it becomes.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I agree but the problem is that nobody is talking. They're not giving out reactions.

Other than that you seem to have valid points. They're not the best, but I suppose it is the best we've got for a D1. Also, I feel like Wiicked is always like that. So fair enough.

[lynch] jdthebud

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I'm voting people in order to get some reactions, but it doesn't seem to be working all that well.

I agree with GP that the time for random voting is over though. My vote right now is on Bidoof FTW for jumping on my BW without any reasoning.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Spoiler:

I don't really like all of the votes on Abby. Most of them appear to be joke votes, but it's very likely that there's a mafia among them. That's why my vote'll go to Wiicked for now.

[Kill] Wiicked]

Years
  • I'd like to see your reasoning please. I'm fine with your choice, but lynching someone I'm more likely to agree with does not change my criticism of what you're doing - and you're still doing it.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm voting for JD for the sake of tie~

[lynch] jdthebud

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Ehh JD brings a valid point. I also tried that, expected chaos but it's not working, is everyone dead lol.

I don't really have anyone to aim at, especially in this day so I'll stick with my first vote

[vote] Nathan

Edit: nvm found my suspect guys

[vote] Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Ehh JD brings a valid point. I also tried that, expected chaos but it's not working, is everyone dead lol.

I don't really have anyone to aim at, especially in this day so I'll stick with my first vote

[vote] Nathan

Edit: nvm found my suspect guys

[vote] Sun

Well

[vote] Seth Rollin

There will be no more rollin ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back