• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
  • Yeah, what he said. My character tried to take a dip in the pool, got disturbed by two people kissing, a messed up dodgeball machine, and another person drowning.

He's currently in his room, waiting for his roommate to inevitably show up.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • And I just posted a joined post with Selena and Matt being in the kitchen, being the most awesome cooks in the entire campus. **** yeah Frikadeller!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Poor Will missed out on the cooking fun...but that doesn't mean he can't chow down. Also I love how randomly blunt Matthias can be.

It's nice to get back into the swing of things.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I should be back tomorrow, so the next day is coming soon! Probs best if people end their evening activities today or tomorrow in preparation for a new day, and a new lesson!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Oh geez, really? We're only just about done with cooking XD I guess we'll just go "and then they ate, the end". Hear that Mega and Seph? Swifty is sending us to bed without food.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Swifty that's not fair :P

I blame my slow posting. Bastian should speed up the cooking, and we'd write longer posts about ourselves eating, and heading back to our rooms for bed.

But I mean, we don't really *have* to speed up our current arc after the update is posted, we can still post about our dinner, go to bed, and ultimately wake up for the brand new day so that way we'll be caught up.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I posted my post with Fuyu finally :D I was a bit busy this week so it was hard to write, but I did it! Next up, a special surprise starring Ginny and Jamie!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Alright, so it's my turn to post within our little trifecta. Should I have it be normal speed while interacting, and then go "They chatted about everything and nothing, laughing and eating their dinner in the lounge-area" and then pick it up again with them having eaten?

Sephear

Years
  • Good question...yeah I would just say maybe address some of the things I said and then go with your plan, sounds good to me =P

PS: I really want some Frikadelle...it sounds delicious and Danish...like a Danish...but not a Danish or like it at all! Except they are both Danish...hmmm....You know tonight family did a mixture of potatoes, mushroom soup and Pork chops that was just...divine.

PSS: Anybody who recognizes my avatar is awesome.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm online! HURRAH.

Update will come later this evening, probably. I have to pick which lesson you guys will prefer first...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Alright, so it's my turn to post within our little trifecta. Should I have it be normal speed while interacting, and then go "They chatted about everything and nothing, laughing and eating their dinner in the lounge-area" and then pick it up again with them having eaten?

Should be a solid plan. Matt should have the food ready to be served by now, and Selena should volunteer to decorate the table.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • I decided to let Mega have the last word, since her last post was technically a joind post with me and her, so it felt unfair if I didn't do that :P So there ya go!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Update coming in a few hours :) it's already written up but wanna give you guys a chance to finish up!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There we go, no rush...no plotholes or anything. Let Selena do the cleaning, guys. She's got a lot to think about xD

Also, yellow rose with red tips on petals means "falling for a friend, or crush" Selena's crushing on Liam, hard. And her ability is showing it.

Sephear

Years
  • Oooh my hehehe. Romance was one thing dear William isn't all that intuitive about, I'm sure he'll think the flower's beautiful though.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Romance blooms once again! Now Ginny gets to walk around with a black eye for a bit xD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Romance is happening again. I'm going to plan a JP with Nideous if he's active enough so I may not post in the next few days.

Back