• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Want to know how lethal Selena's vines are when she gets angry? Stay tooned on my next post, as it features the whole duel. xD (at least she's fighting against a robot lmao)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
So, uh, I've got to ask. When did our lesson in duelling against each other or a dummy become an arena spectacle? XD And I didn't think there were other students than us, there. Am I wrong in thinking this?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
For my post, it's just a small crowd. xD It's not really an arena per se. :P It takes place at the field outside. Based on Swifty's beginning post, I figured anyone could have a different duel depending on their preferences. Either they want just a few spectators or a huge crowd spectating students facing a giant hard-leveled robot.

& Bastian, I'm perfectly sure there are other students than just us, which is why I added an NPC in my post. I'm sure that's allowed lol.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Sounds cool either way. And Selena needn't worry, Will and Ginny are making their way outside already, I don't know if we''ll do another JP or if they'll separate after such a short time but either way they'll be able to watch.

Dunno what I'll do with Will...he should be pretty good at dueling what with his perception and reflexes but I'm not sure how to make it interesting, still thinking on it.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, alright, fair enough xP I just seem to remember Swift saying there weren't any, but eh. This is more entertaining. And Matt' is almost there!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Yep I have specified that there are no NPC students in the school at all. It is very exclusive and there are no other dorm-rooms anyway ><.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I knew it! I thought we'd discussed that at an earlier time, but I couldn't quite remember it. Sorry Mega :P

Years
In approximately 30 minutes my post will be up! (finally!) just editing and polishing is all that needs doing :P It's my first time attempting to write fighting scenes, hopefully it won't be too inert.

Perhaps that was more than 30 minutes, but finally it is up! *insert joke here* also, Evan is available for interaction (i figured out how to do that too). Also, yes I ended my last sentence with a preposition. Props to anyone who can word it properly :P

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Sorry for my inactivity guys, but I've been on vacation for the last week or so, and I don't get off until the 5th. There's also the fact that I need to get used to my new command for a couple days, so you might not be expecting any posts from me during that time.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
HEY Y'ALL! How is everyone? I've had an extremely busy week/two weeks -.- I think it's calming down a little but who knows?

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I have been geeeewwwwwd Missy howz about you?

Also would you like to do another JP or should Will and Ginny suddenly separate for some raisin?

Back