• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alright, Matt is up and about, making some breakfast, for anyone who'd care to interact with him during his morning bluurgh state :3 I don't think I'll have him do any dueling, so he might either watch, or head off and do something else.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
"minimal injuries" you didn't say that during the dodgeball arc! :P

Also, my post will be delayed a bit today, so I'll have it by tonight after class. It's gonna be a long one as it's a combination of evening and this week's event. After that, Selena will be open for interaction if anyone is interested.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I assumed that the room switch is not yet happening, as the OP of the IC thread still says that Manchester is in River Lodge. Just tell me if my assumption is wrong, kay?

Also, I leave my post so that Fuyu (or my roommate) can decide whether to acknowledge the fact that Manchester is lying in bed. :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I assumed that the room switch is not yet happening, as the OP of the IC thread still says that Manchester is in River Lodge. Just tell me if my assumption is wrong, kay?

Also, I leave my post so that Fuyu (or my roommate) can decide whether to acknowledge the fact that Manchester is lying in bed. :)

The room switch is happening this morning of the game (beginning of day two).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll have Selena get a little morning sunlight before I actually get things up to date. :D She'll be back before Liam wakes up....I hope xD

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
We seem to be hitting a lul, with it being back to school season! Anyway, to keep all you guys happy and busy busy I'd love any feedback you have, wishes for the next lesson or any other input you may have :).

Here/VM/PM/Skype wherever.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was gonna move forward but yeah.. we have hit a pretty bumpy road here...but it's also understandable because school. In my case my schedule is extremely friendly so I have nothing to worry. xD

However, mind if I suggest some basic "learning" courses like maybe elemental history, life skills, maybe typical, a la high school courses? I mean, it doesn't have to go in effect today, but in a future IC day.

Years
Alright! Back in the game with my latest post hopefully fast-forwarding to the morning. I'd imagine Evan to be in the mood for some formal-ish hand-to-hand training after being out of it for years.

I'll get back to you on any ideas for the next lesson tonight, but knowing BlahISuck time that might mean tomorrow night ^^

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hooray for activity again! I was worried about the status of the roleplay tbh. I wanted to post again until at least a few peeps posted already. I'll go ahead and post mine sometime today. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
We're scheduled a weekly update but I may delay til Friday, to give those busy people a chance?

Any ideas for next week? This lesson was a dud.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Don't call it a dud yet, we're just having a lull in activity, me and Mac are currently working on a JP.

as for ideas...hmmm....

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The best idea is to extend this to another week. I'm barely going to face these robot scarecrows or whatever those things are. xD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'd say extend it a week. Will give people a chance to hurry and catch up, since some of them aren't even up yet :P

As for the next lesson... not sure. As was suggested, maybe something a little more traditional in terms of schooltutorings. Cooking, maybe. Maybe something where the students are forced onto a team of 2-3, because the teachers are thinking it'll help them get to know each other a little better?

Years
Ohmagahh I'm road trippin! Um I do feel kinda inspired to right after a happy meal and all, so yeah hopefully this one works out xd

Back