• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

girls it's time to talk about men

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Prolonged jealousy is usually a good sign that relationships aren't getting better.
    Yeah, the stupid thing is he really had nothing to worry about/no reason to be jealous, but he just wouldn't let it go. And I'm not going to stop being friends with someone just because you don't like them so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    yeah. any time your significant other tries to control you & who you choose to be friends with, you should be very wary of them. them making their feelings known is expected (i encourage it) and communication is key to fixing or understanding the negative aspects of a relationship, but moving from communication to attempting to exert control over you is a huge no-no. back away each time they try to do that, if not entirely.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Text logs op

Spoiler:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    dated a coworker for a while (would not recommend) and i broke up with him because i stopped liking him in a romantic way but i still cared about/had feelings for him. i think a day after we broke up he started posting stuff on snap of him hanging out with some girl or w/e which was odd for him bc he never posted on snap but w/e. two days after we broke up my friend told me he was dating this other girl, who was a coworker of mine that had been flirting with him maybe two months before we broke up. it really hurt me and made it seem like he was talking to her while we were still together so i blocked him on all social media. when he noticed i blocked him he started bringing her on dates on the days i worked (i worked at a movie theater) to try and make me jealous.

it hurt but i gained some really amazing friends i didn't know i had that helped me through it.

EthanoicAcid

professional chicken nugget inspector
    Years
  • A while back, there was a girl who liked me, and when I told her I wasn't interested, she let it go for a few months before developing an unhealthy obsession with me disguised as love and ended up treating me like complete crap. That sure was a wild ride.
    I also once had this boyfriend who was just a general douche. He got jealous all the time for no reason, tried to control me, kept trying to make me do things I didn't want to, etc etc etc. Now whenever he tries to talk to me, I only humor him because he lets me borrow video games and buys me food sometimes (I don't like it when people spend money on me, but hey, free food). He's not as bad as he was when we were dating, but he's still kind of a jerk and pretty annoying. I tolerate him at this point.

User19sq

I'm not the type to seek out relationships, so I'm good being single. The extreme few relationships I were in, while worthwhile, were quite toxic at the end. And I've grown happier without dem girls!

Should I go gay, or go man-whore? Either suggestion: WHOOT!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    ive had some shitty experiences but I recognize I also tolerated these things. Idk what any of my exes or flings are up to now. I'd like it to stay that way lol

Back