• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

girls it's time to talk about men

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    or men to talk about girls... or whatever

let's talk about shitty exes and embarrassing things they did/aspects of them
    and how you are just so much better than them today

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    this guy i "dated"/was paired to on pc disappeared and then showed up eight years later and told me i ruined his life by not loving him & unpairing with him-- even tho he was the one that went off and "dated" one of my best friends. ???? bruh chill we were ELEVEN

Years
    I wouldn't say she's smart considering she dated someone else, broke up with the guy then tried to get back together with me and failed lol.

Oh so you're the guy prior to marriage and happy endings? I feel for you man, I know some of those

I don't know about that lol
    But I certainly don't start anyone on a catastrophic downwards spiral.

Lucid

he working at popeyes and they no longer give away free chicken to employees

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Yeah, agree with Rika. Especially when you're in a relationship I find it rude to talk about exes.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    No Lemonade-esque stories from me. My relationships with ex dudes either ended on phenomenal terms or they eventually owned up to what they did. Tbh, I'm quite happy with it that way haha.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I've been led on by not only members of the opposite gender, but of the same one! x3

So yeah. I could list several wtf moments for both men and women. Regardless; I value people being honest and it always drives me mad when people are not honest with me. Even worse is when someone you really have no quarrel with sides with the ex-in-question and treats you like shit...without even really hearing your side or whatever. Also honorable mention for wtf moments is when someone makes friends with someone who apparently doesn't like you and then suddenly doesn't want anything to do with you, despite being on rather friendly terms with you before.

And these are all things I've had happen to me in relationships where I and the person were romantically involved. Yeah. I just have some crap luck; or I'm just bad at picking people sometimes or noticing some red flags.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Meh, I don't have anything to say about any of my past relationships, because I've moved on from all of them, the good ones and the bad ones :)

Years
    One ex flew off to the other side of the country to be with some guy, ended up with a different guy, had some kids, got divorced, flew back, and now works at the grocery store I sometimes go to. Kinda awkward.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm certainly not hung-up over any of my past incidents now. I own them somewhat. And yes; I'll own up and say that I've had some bad experiences. I'll even vaguely run down what happened. This isn't even dwelling on those things, at least not for me. Anyways I'm not afraid to admit I've been treated badly in romance. It sucks when it happens. It really sucks. I'm just glad that it's all in the past now though for now. I hope I get better luck in the future and I wish the exact same for all of those bold enough to reply here. :3

I think what Harley intends for this thread is for people to be able to tell these things; that is if they want to.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't have any stories on my end because I was that terrible bitch ex in high school who didn't know how to properly communicate that our relationship was over

I guess the one that I can consider "his fault" was my grade 11-12 boyfriend - he really hated one of my best friends for some personal reasons he didn't tell me about until way later, and he was just constantly suffocating me and making me feel bad for basically being friends with this guy, texting me like "when are you done hanging out with him", etc.

And it's not like I didn't try to solve this, I talked to my friend, I talked to him, I'd invite him to hang out with us too so he wouldn't have to worry about things, but he was just incredibly negative and bitter about my friendship. Prolonged jealousy is so incredibly unattractive - after a while I realized he was very different from the guy I liked in the first place and I just didn't enjoy his bitter company anymore, so I broke it off.

embarrassing aspects of him: he was loud. he was so loud. I was always embarrassed of being in public with him.

Back