• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goomy Clicker

Eevee-Kins

Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
Years
  • https://joezeng.github.io/goomyclicker/

I thought I should share this gem.

Goomy is best Pokémon.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't understand the description of Goomy. The soft tissue pokémon? xD It is cute, though. Like a less derpy yet sillier Gulpin.

And this game tires my index finger....s.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Lol this is cute. I reached the Daycare level, which costs 1500 Goomy.
    It reminds me of the cookie clicker game or something.

Edit: Jk. I got a Goomy Fountain now. :'3

Last edited:

Shhmew

Years
  • Dear God. It's the return of cookie clicker...

I already wasted way too much mental effort on cookie clicker, no way I'm giving this game any satisfaction >.<

Years
  • Ow, my left finger hurts from all that clicking. x_x So does my right one. Got to 9,018 Goomy - enough to fill 2.6 loaded trucks and weighing as much as 1.5 loaded school buses.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Great way to kill time imo. Cookie Clicker showed great success, so wynaut make a Pokemon version, using our new lord and saviour basic pseudo-legendary Pokemon?

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    ...a quadrillion Goomy? I got fed up when I got to 350,000 or so, haha.

I never played Cookie Clicker, but at least if I ever get a twitchy pointer finger now, I'll know where to go!

I highly suggest you do not associate yourself with Cookie Clicker in any way to preserve your personal sanity.

I played this game but I guess it's just under construction. The guy who made it has a real good concept (says it's inspired by Cookie Clicker) but I feel Cookie Clicker is more 'original' (and besides, I've made almost a quintillion in that one) and advanced, though this is a good Goomy appreciator.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Goomy <3 I played this for a few weeks and accumulated so much but one day my browser suddenly decided to crash and wipe my entire progress. -_-

With my new game, I now have 30,000+ Goomies and counting with 20 Cursors at 36 Goomies per second.

Years
  • Oh my gosh this is still around! I was addicted to Cookie Clicker months back so seeing Goomy Clicker is way cute. Don't think I ever went too far but now that I know about it I'm definitely picking it back up. /thumbs up

Back