• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Got milk?

Sirfetch’d

Milk is my favorite drink of all time. Most people find it unappealing aside from breakfast or before bed but I can drink it all day everyday. What about you guys?

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • Obsessed. I love dairy products in general, but milkshakes win it for me. It really helps that I worked at an ice cream place so I mastered the "art" of milkshakes and sundaes.
    I would drink a ton of milk if it didn't cost so much. It is also a pretty big part of my daughter's diet, so I refrain for the most part. Reluctantly, I might add.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I like a good glass of ice cold chocolate milk with a bowl of chili and then with peanut butter sandwiches.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I looooooooove milk. When I lived at home, I would constantly get told off for drinking all the milk we had, now I can drink as much as I like.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I like milk as long as it doesn't leave that aftertaste that tastes like cow.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Has anyone ever had a dire CRAVING for milk? Like...you can't have any other drink other than a glass of milk? I have. I always have my glass of milk every morning, and again at night...to satisfy my craving, as well as my daily recommended dairy amount.

Sirfetch’d

Any of you guys ever had almond milk? Its literally the greatest thing to exist

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I've never even heard of almond milk :(

To answer the previous question though, yes, I have at least one glass/mug of milk before bed most nights.

Sirfetch’d

Next time you are at the grocery store look for it! I'm fairly certain it's sold everywhere so someone near you should have it. It's a must try for anyone who enjoys milk

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • I love milk, but I'm not fond of the non-animal based substitutes such as almond or soy milk.
    Milk is great. It has been proven as the best drink to tame spicy food!
    And chocolate milk tastes bomb.com

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Oh my god, I detest milk so much. :( I've always hated it, my mom said she even had trouble finding a formula that I liked when I was a baby. I remember I had one friend who I'd have sleepovers with occasionally in early elementary school, and her mom gave us milk every morning with breakfast but I was so timid I remember being afraid to ask for water or orange juice instead so I would hold my nose when she wasn't looking and chug it, lol... I was really little then, too.

BUT, I do love soy and almond milk. I also love regular chocolate and strawberry milk. I make homemade hot vanilla milk at night sometimes if I can't sleep.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I only like low fat or non fat milk with my cereal and I'll only drink the milk if it's a chocolate cereal. Any other cereal, I'll dump the remaining milk.

I hate milk by itself but I love ice cream and cheese and other dairy products. I also love soy milk and almond milk and coconut milk, especially coconut milk! <3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I don't like ordinary white milk as it doesn't agree with my taste buds for some reason, but I LOVE chocolate, strawberry and banana milk. They go perfectly with cereal, as well as are delicious when consumed on their own. I almost always have a box or two in my fridge at any given time. I also should try almond milk sometime if I can find it! Sounds delicious.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I rarely drink milk, unless I'm having with cereal, sweet breads, donuts, or cake. I prefer to drink diet coke the most.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I only drink skim milk, when I do. I buy it in quarter gallons just for myself and it still goes bad before I can finish it regularly. My boyfriend visited and bought a whole half gallon of his 2% milk and then left half of it undrunk and I was so annoyed because I don't want to waste milk but I don't even want 2% milk! Geez!

Back