• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta get down on... Friday?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Honestly, my favourite day of the week would have to be Wednesday because Criminal Minds is on TV, followed by Law & Order: SVU. It's my TV night. :D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ^ YEAH NATALIE! BASE YOUR DAYS BY TV <3

My favorite day is thursday because that's when all my favorite shows ever are on. During the fall I have The League & It's Always Sunny and then during the spring I get Archer on FX then for all seasons (aside from summer) it's: The Office, 30 Rock, Community and Parks and Rec.

My least favorite day is probably tuesday, it's not the start of the week and it's no where near the end of the week and nothing is good on tv :(

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Favorites-

Friday- Last day of school.
    Sunday- Nothing to do (So I can spend the whole day on PC~)
    Saturday- SHOPPING DAY!! XD

Least favorites-

Monday- Start of a school week. :<
    Wednesday- PACKED WITH LESSONS! >n< (7:30 - 3:30 School, 3:45 - 5:00 School Orchestra practice, 5:30 - 7:00 Piano lesson)

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • My favorite day would be Friday, because that's the start of the weekend, and I usually go out on Friday, rather then Saturday.

Least favorite would be Tuesday or Thursday. Those days are do damn busy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Friday is the favourite because it means a night out, and my final lesson is history (best). Tuesday is the worst because I have ~group tutorial~ then a 2 hour break where I just sit around complaining about the upcoming English lesson.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I love Saturdays since it's the only day of the week that doesnt work in the song friday I don't have school and I can peacefully relax and sleep only if I don't have unbearable burden of homework, assignments etc. Most of the day, I usually get hooked on internet. :D

My least favorite day is Monday. I honestly hate the feeling when its Sunday night and I have to go to bed early knowing that its school the other day. After taking two days off, it's hard to start my day so early and I really feel sleepy during school hours and the fact that I get tons of class work makes my day hectic. :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • My favorite day of the week is any day I get off. It's when I catch up on my sleep. :) It varies from week to week so I can't pin down a day.

Least favorite day is probably the whole entire weekend (I consider this Friday-Sunday). I get most of my hours then, sure, but it's when we're busiest and it's the most likely time for things to screw up.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Probably Friday. My crew goes out Fridays nights, we have a few drinks before hand and chase women. It's cool.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I've never really had a 'favourite day', I just get on with the week. But now pondering about it I think my favourite day would be either Tuesday or Thursday because both of them are my 'lazy day' at school, meaning three periods of Art or IT (depending on the day) in the morning and two periods of Art or IT (As last one, depends) last and then going home to nothing whatsoever.

In all honesty, I know that Sunday is my least favourite day, it's boring most of the time. People tell me "Find something to do then" but that's what I cannot do on a Sunday for a simple reason. It is because shops have all shut earlier on a Sunday than normal and to entertain myself I walk to a shop for no apparent reason, so that I cannot do therefore it is boring. Instead I end up reading a book or FanFictions.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    favourate was friday till a certain song ruined it ... so it's sunday now (lazy day)
    and worst is wednesday ... It's in the middle and it's boring
    and when you write it you say in your head WED~NES~DAY !!!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Friday has always been my favorite day of the week. There's that certain feeling you get when you know the week is finally coming to an end and the weekend is about to start and it's all yours to enjoy. I particularly enjoy Friday mornings when I'm in the car and I roll the window down and listen to the morning radio, hearing everyone talk about what they plan on doing for the weekend and then jamming to the music. I don't know what it is, but it's just a great feeling for me.

Plus, there's the factor that I'm not one to enjoy sleeping in, partially because I feel like I'm missing out most of the day and then it comes to an end all too soon. So, waking up early doesn't really bother me. Which is another factor why I can actually prefer Friday over Saturday and Sunday.

My least favorite day of the week though has always been Sunday. Just like that great feeling you get when you know the day is coming to an end and the next two days are yours to enjoy, there's that dreary feeling you get when you know that after the day ends, you go right back to your regular weekly routine with work, school, and all things that you sometimes feel lazy to do. Plus, Sunday has always been a boring day for me too. My family had always taken that day for rest when I always wanted to get up and do something. So, I was left feeling bored with nothing really to do on that day. Therefore, I've never been the biggest fan for Sundays.

As of lately though, or at least for awhile back, I had been anticipating my Thursday nights when The Vampire Diaries aired new episodes. Now that the series is done for the season though, I don't really have that to look forward to until Fall.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Saturday, without a doubt. For the past couple of years, it's been known as 'Me-Day' among my friends, as it's normally a day of complete hedonism in which I accomplish nothing in the way of work and lots in the way of relaxing, shopping, eating and having fun. Some days I'll go off to see a film, others I'll take a nice walk around the city... whatever hedonistic thing I'd like to do, I normally do on a Saturday.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Wednesday is the worst bacause I have swimming in the afternoon @_@ Also it is halfway through the school week so I am tired and pee'd off.

Years
  • Oh no.. wait, you're a guy. Oh crap!

Anyway, each day is the same for me. School, home, PC, study, exercise, sleep. And then replay. I don't really have a favorite one, nor do I have a hated one.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • Best: Wednesday; we don't have too much work at school, and it's never done anything bad to me! xD

Worst: Friday/Saturday; I like calling Friday "Test Friday," because we have so many tests every Friday - there hasn't been a Friday all year w/o a test. And Saturday is when my father always annoys me (which is a long story, so I won't go there.)

Years
  • Despite what my user name is implying, my least favorite day actually used to be Tuesday for quite some time, currently Monday is on top again though. An abundance of free periods and my current lack of social contacts at school and reluctance to seek new ones do not mix well. Being tired doesn't help, I'll just be sleepy during class and awake during that obnoxiously long waiting time.

My favorite day? Probably Friday, the only day I am guaranteed to see any friends. On Saturdays my mother keeps assigning me random things that are only sometimes of relevance (if they would be more relevant, it wouldn't be half as bothersome), and Sunday is far too close to Monday.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I like Saturday best. I don't have to get up early, I can sleep late. I have the whole day to do whatever I please. However, the only charm Friday has over Saturday is the sleeping late thing, I can't sleep so late on Saturday because I have Church Sunday morning.

For now I don't have a least favourite since I don't have school. During school days it'll depend on the day where no TV show I like is showing. Or Mondays, because they ruin weekends. For now, I'll go with Wednesday because it's smack down in the middle (or not), and seems boring D=

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Saturday since I can sleep in, especially if you're someone like me who has to wake up just before 5 everyday for school... I'm sleep deprived

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I... I like Mondays. D: (Heathen! I know!)

I've been out of school and work for health reasons the last few months, and probably for a while to come, and I like Mondays because they're my first day back in "solitude" after having my family home 24/7 over the weekend. xD; I like weekdays since I can get up when I want, I have the house to myself for a while to do what I want, and then I get company in the evenings. :P People are generally loud on weekend mornings and I don't get to use the TV when they're home since someone's always watching or playing something. So Mondays end up being the "okay, I want some me-time now" days whereas the closer to the weekend I get, the more I kinda look forward to having people around more often.

Back