• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grab that extra controller, we need you!

Years
    Mario Kart is one of my favorite games to play with friends.

i also really enjoy the following
    Halo series
    Contra on the NES
    Zombies ate my Neighbors
    Pokemon
    Mario Party
    Mario Golf
    Super Smash Bros.
    New Super Mario Bros Wii

many other series but these are the standout ones.

Years
    Do you guys prefer one Call of Duty Zombies over another? I personally loved the Call of Duty World at War ones, especially Der Reise. I think they weren't as great in the Black Ops one.

Zombies! I love playing that with friends because we'll be screaming like retards and shooting aimlessly XD We play it mainly for fun and not to achieve anything so it's funny :P

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

Probably my all-time favorite track: Waluigis Pinball!!

Oh my god, Waluigi's Pinball is an amaaaazing track. I love how everything is bigger than you and that you actually feel like you're in a pinball machine. Most of the Luigi tracks are pretty good, I personally like Waluigi's Stadium from Mario Kart Double Dash; that's really fun to play with friends, as well as Baby Park for it's pure chaos xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Naruto Storm 3, any of the Halo games, Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 6, and Dead Or Alive 5 are a few that I enjoy playing with my friends when they either come over to hang out or show up on Xbl/Psn.

Back