• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Grab Bag Mafia [Game Over]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Grand Idea Grab Bag Mafia​

First blood has been drawn.​
DAY 1​

Rain poured through the night, running feet splashed through an alleyway as a no good thief made their escape. As they sifted through the bag they had stolen a shadowy figure stood over them. Before the thief could let out a word the figure put one in between the eyes. The thief lay dead, but she was no ordinary thief…

No quarter! Kitty be dead. They were a Pirate!

Later in the night, a cupid flew through the skies shooting two lucky people to become lovers until they die.

Day 1 has started, sorry for the tardiness. As promised two players have become lovers with eachother. They know who each other is but do not share a chat. If one dies, so does the other (Unless they are a heartbreaker). You will have 52 hours for this day phase (time estimated based on my work schedule), have fun and Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Players​

Pecilia as GM​
Gimmepie as ???
L'Belle as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Ash as ???
Superjolt as ???
Jdthebud as ???
Desox as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Lyn as ???
Kitty as Pirate
malanaphii as ???
Aldo as ???
LuluRina as ???
Desinishon as ???
Fletchling as ???

CSS shamelessly stolen from Sparkin's Valentine's Mafia.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Suing for not using the Undergrand Idea thread

Surprised the lover thing was publicly announced (does that usually happen with Cupid? idt so)

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Suing for not using the Undergrand Idea thread

Surprised the lover thing was publicly announced (does that usually happen with Cupid? idt so)

This one is not due to a role, just an event. I will not confirm or deny whether or not there are actual cupid roles and if that's how they will work.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Hey guys what's up

Who has any intel
*raises hand*

I DO, I DO, I DOOOO!

Actually it's not much but it's better than nothing. So I'm a town census taker, I can take a census once during any day to see the number of town alive. I found out that there's 9 town alive, so with 15 players currently we're looking at 6 scum (or at least non-town).

How you been btw Syn, it's been a while since I've been in a game with you

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I mean the answer is kind of in the question there

Why so jumpy over an early vote tho

started out as a joke post but then realised that might have been your intention

also oof that seems like a lot of non-town but i do agree that's a useful role to have

also lol i didn't realise lyn was syn, though lyn was new too

Superjolt

Years
If I had to guess, that ratio will be four mafia and two third party vs the 9 town. There's fifteen players, right?
3-4 mafia makes sense, could also be a 2/2 split with a maf and a wolf team maybe (though only one death N0 kind of points toward one scum team imo)
fair enough xD I've noticed that I'm not really good with tracking down scum in the games that I've played off site anyway lol
Wasn't a totally serious vote (mostly it was RVS + looking for reactions a little), didn't know you weren't new to mafia though (I guess just new to the Underground, in which case welcome!) Where else have you played if you don't mind me asking?

btw @everyone let's not make this Day 1 boring pls

also tags for people that haven't posted
Spoiler:

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years
Wasn't a totally serious vote (mostly it was RVS + looking for reactions a little), didn't know you weren't new to mafia though (I guess just new to the Underground, in which case welcome!) Where else have you played if you don't mind me asking?

Pokemon Showdown and Town of Salem...
...so you could say that I'm used to the fast-paced quick-thinking side of mafia, and not forum mafia xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Oh good Christ I missed the phase change, and so far I see one vote for someone being new? Girl

Years
I think there was 2 mafia faction in last game... IDK it might be on Safarizone. I hope there is no zombie/alien tp here. 'cause 6 non town seems excessive with only 9 townie.
If jolt is really what he claims then that's good info. I don't think mafia will waste their kill on a revealed kind of vanilla town but who knows. I didn't got anything from my NA.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
there's definitely some kind of third party involved but yikes still those numbers are kinda eehhhh.

on the plus side that does mean that we have a decent chance of getting either a maf member or a possible third-party as that's nearly a 50/50 ratio.

Superjolt

Years
I think there was 2 mafia faction in last game... IDK it might be on Safarizone. I hope there is no zombie/alien tp here. 'cause 6 non town seems excessive with only 9 townie.
If jolt is really what he claims then that's good info. I don't think mafia will waste their kill on a revealed kind of vanilla town but who knows. I didn't got anything from my NA.
There were 2 factions in the first Grand Idea game, if that's what you're thinking of?
there's definitely some kind of third party involved but yikes still those numbers are kinda eehhhh.

on the plus side that does mean that we have a decent chance of getting either a maf member or a possible third-party as that's nearly a 50/50 ratio.
I think on the chance that we have a single scum team with possibly 4 members it would be good to go for a serious lynch

On that note let's see people start to throw down some votes, whether it's RVS votes or serious accusations, either way it will be a good way to start getting a feel for the game

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years
I mean, I haven't gotten any serious accusations yet...
so I'mma just vote for someone random who hasn't spoken yet :)

[VOTE] Desox

Last edited:
Back