• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Grab Bag Mafia [Game Over]

Years
I think Jolt is probably telling the truth. While it's true we can't really confirm with a counter claim or anything it's risky to make such highly specific claims this early on as mafia because you never know what could turn up and blow your cover.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Well, 6 v 10 doesn't seem unreasonable, that's about a 1:3 ratio (5 would be closer, but it can depend on the roles, and since roles were also based off of numbers chosen, it's possible there was zero balance sought (and therefore it could have been even more imbalanced if bags were chosen differently)) lol

But it's good to know the numbers, at least.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Oh hi guys what's up, didn't realize the game had started...

Interesting that we have a Census taker. Not sure if I've seen that before, seems kind of useless now that we know the Town ratio unless there is a cult or something? o.o

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
^ agreed with the above, I probably wouldn't have thought to use it d1 though, smart call.

Going to have to [Vote] Lyn for making themselves an inferior FE character

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
one day in and i'm already getting confused between the two games i'm in lol - can't wait for the third one to start!

not liking that there are 6 non town players though, just gonna hope more of them are somewhat town-aligned than evil tbh. also just wanted to add that i found Lyn's asking for information so early a lil weird, not sus exactly, but something just was off to me. anyway, i'm gonna go for [vote] abstain for now.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
one day in and i'm already getting confused between the two games i'm in lol - can't wait for the third one to start!

not liking that there are 6 non town players though, just gonna hope more of them are somewhat town-aligned than evil tbh. also just wanted to add that i found Lyn's asking for information so early a lil weird, not sus exactly, but something just was off to me. anyway, i'm gonna go for [vote] abstain for now.

There's usually nothing to go off of on day one most of the time, so I figured I just ask ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, I don't have much to add that isn't echoing what everyone else has already said about SuperJolt's role. I'm gonna [Vote] Bidoof FTW for calling the best crit bot in FE7 an inferior character

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Oh hi guys what's up, didn't realize the game had started...

Interesting that we have a Census taker. Not sure if I've seen that before, seems kind of useless now that we know the Town ratio unless there is a cult or something? o.o

The cult is one use, but since Superjolt has already revealed, it's possible the cult may just recruit him to disallow him from telling the changed numbers.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
The cult is one use, but since Superjolt has already revealed, it's possible the cult may just recruit him to disallow him from telling the changed numbers.
Why are you talking about this like cult is a Definite Thing in this game? We only know there's 6 non-town, but not what they are

Also [Vote] jdthebud

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I'm not sure if Superjolt revealing himself was a good thing or not but it's the only intel we got right now so I suppose it is fine for now. I'm very interested to hear why Aldo is jumping to cult immediatly. Is it just hypothetical?

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
I'm real sry guys I was with no data and I just join... so late post.

My take is that in a game like this -ofc we have to wach mafs- but that tp can be a real pain. Just cos it can be basic ally any thin. No thin can surp rise me, when I have seen my own role. (if you had not seen yet, it has to do with how I have wrote up to now).

[Vote] gp jus' to < the odds of me dyin'

Nakuzami

Years
Also since these roles are randomized (by what numbers we chose), just bc a census taker would make sense with a cult, does not mean that there is a cult

As far as we know, the census taker has already outlived its usefulness by telling us the ratio, though I'm sure there were some roles hidden in those bags that might give it some more reason to be here

Nakuzami

Years
The last time I have Also the benefit of the doubt of something seeming like a bad play by maf, it turned out to be a bad play by maf (and then I disappeared from the game forever bc of KH3 and never followed up on it lmao)

So

I'm hesitant to pile a vote on, but it's day one and there aren't many other significant options to go with

##Vote Aldo

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Why are you talking about this like cult is a Definite Thing in this game? We only know there's 6 non-town, but not what they are

Also [Vote] jdthebud

Jeah, but I'm saying what I think that will happen if there's a cult. [vote] gp Unless the roles for this game were picked at random, the reason for its inclusion has to be roles that can change others' alignment, and the cult's the only I know of this kind.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Ok the Aldo wagon I can kind of understand, but what is this rival GP wagon about?
I'm real sry guys I was with no data and I just join... so late post.

My take is that in a game like this -ofc we have to wach mafs- but that tp can be a real pain. Just cos it can be basic ally any thin. No thin can surp rise me, when I have seen my own role. (if you had not seen yet, it has to do with how I have wrote up to now).

[Vote] gp jus' to < the odds of me dyin'
You're confusing me here.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
^ looks like Desox has a role that limits him to only use words of four letters or less, or was targeted by a role that effects his speech in that way (despite him using the word "wrote")

I also don't understand the GP wagon and I'm also confused by aldo's posts and the assumption of a cult (seems kinda projecting imo) and I'm also confused as to why Desox voted GP to decrease his odds of dying when no one had voted for him? (edit: nvm Lulu voted Desox but still ??? at the GP vote) so tossing up between Desox and Aldo

Last edited:
Years
I didn't thought about that at all. If there is a cult in game they'll definitely recruit jolt for what Aldo implied. Though I'm town reading jolt rn.

I'm going to [Vote] Abstain for now.

Edit: totally didn't read posts on this page
Yeah we don't know roles but Aldo just stated the possibility of cult if there is one using jolt to their advantage. Yeah instead of us totally trusting jolt's census, it raised some suspicion towards him for future. IDK who to vote. Rather than scummy Aldo seems neutral to me.

Last edited:

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years
I'm confused as to the GP bandwagon too. He's not really that suspicious imo. In fact, he's one that made me tr him.

I'm sticking with my Desox vote because Aldo, though seeming suspicious with his post implying that the cult is definite, might have just worded it poorly.

Back