• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Grab Bag Mafia [Game Over]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • I didn't thought about that at all. If there is a cult in game they'll definitely recruit jolt for what Aldo implied. Though I'm town reading jolt rn.

I'm going to [Vote] Abstain for now.

Edit: totally didn't read posts on this page
    Yeah we don't know roles but Aldo just stated the possibility of cult if there is one using jolt to their advantage. Yeah instead of us totally trusting jolt's census, it raised some suspicion towards him for future. IDK who to vote. Rather than scummy Aldo seems neutral to me.
    (replying to bolded part)

I trust SJ, not sure what you're saying here?
    I'm confused as to the GP bandwagon too. He's not really that suspicious imo. In fact, he's one that made me tr him.

I'm sticking with my Desox vote because Aldo, though seeming suspicious with his post implying that the cult is definite, might have just worded it poorly.
    Perhaps, though I don't see a reason to vote Desox over Aldo.

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
    Years
  • Perhaps, though I don't see a reason to vote Desox over Aldo.

I mean, Also and Desox are the most sus in my eyes. I just went with my gut tbh.

Desox could've just rv'd just because he wanted to save his own skin, but he might also be aiming for one of the more active and smart town.

And, like I said before, Aldo might have worded it wrong, but It also might have been a slip that he was a cult.

...see this is why I'm bad at tracking down people. I tend to see both sides to a situation xD

Years
  • (replying to bolded part)

I trust SJ, not sure what you're saying here?

I'm town reading him too.
    I meant if there may be a cult in play then we will vigilante enough to not blindly trust jolt's numbers in future i.e be a little sus of him ( only if we confirm cult )

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Yeah gonna drop a vote on Desox [vote] Desox

Just voting GP to save himself without making an effort to read anyone is more scummy than Aldo being overconfident in there being a cult imo

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I meant if there may be a cult in play then we will vigilante enough to not blindly trust jolt's numbers in future i.e be a little sus of him ( only if we confirm cult )

I couldn't have said it better myself

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Yeah I'm effectively vanilla now that I used my power, figured it was better to use it early so we at least know what we're dealing with later

Hmm, kind of wish these wagons were bigger, would be better to look at later. Not town reading GP but also not scum reading him so kind of don't like that wagon

and jd was gut-scum before but now I like him for town

[unvote]

jd who would you vote today?

Aldo who do you think is scum?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years

• Grand Idea Grab Bag Mafia​

Yes, I will changing this every phase change...​
    NIGHT 1​

The people all gathered around to lynch the one responsible for the murder of Kitty the Pirate. Though they didn't know too much, some wanted Desox to be executed but, others felt Aldo might be the murderer. Other people chanted other names, though not much weight was in their words. A voice of reason came across and implored that they spare them for now, that the indecisiveness would be a wrong move. There was a bit of fuss over this but eventually they reluctantly agreed and retired to their homes.

Abstain is dead. They weren't anybody!

You all will have about 24 hours for this night, get your actions in!

Players​

Pecilia as GM​
    Gimmepie as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ash as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Jdthebud as ???
    Desox as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Lyn as ???
    Kitty as Pirate
    malanaphii as ???
    Aldo as ???
    LuluRina as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Fletchling as ???

CSS shamelessly stolen from Sparkin's Valentine's Mafia.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years

• Grand Idea Grab Bag Mafia​

Wakey wakey, rise and shine!​
    Day 2​

A lonely shopper was on his way back home, but alas he was intercepted by a shadowy figure. Before he could brandish his newly bought knife we was shot in the heart. When police arrived and identified the victim, they discovered they had a warrant out for his arrest for murders he committed years ago...

Gimmepie is dead. They were a 1-shot Dayvig Serial Killer!

You all will have about 48 hours for this day! Superjolt, L'belle, Ash and Fletchling must vote today.

Players​

Pecilia as GM​
    Gimmepie as 1-shot Dayvig Serial Killer
    L'Belle as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ash as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Jdthebud as ???
    Desox as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Lyn as ???
    Kitty as Pirate
    malanaphii as ???
    Aldo as ???
    LuluRina as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Fletchling as ???

CSS shamelessly stolen from Sparkin's Valentine's Mafia.

Superjolt

Years
  • loool GP

That's one scum out, still 5 left. Kind of interesting that there was only one kill again, seeing gp's flip I would have expected at least two?

Here's a question for everyone: who are 3 players that you think are scum right now? (doesn't matter if there's not a lot to go on - if you had to pick 3, who would you pick?)

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • I knew it for sure guys!

Yeah, to conf irm my role, I can't use more than four leter "words" or my vote is use less. That was the reas on for use ing a five leter word in the last time. So gp coul dnt have died any ways. That goes for vote too, so i'll make you nick names.

EDIT: WHO OPS I USED A FIVE LETR WORD RIP VOTE TO DAY

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Pardon me if this has been mentioned anywhere and I'm overlooking it, but I assume that purple = maf and green = third party, so wouldn't the split be 9 to 4 (assuming the census is true and all)?

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
    Years
  • Here's a question for everyone: who are 3 players that you think are scum right now? (doesn't matter if there's not a lot to go on - if you had to pick 3, who would you pick?)

Aldo and Desox seems like the most scummy thus far, and, since your asking for 3, Lyn is my hunch.

Superjolt

Years
  • Pardon me if this has been mentioned anywhere and I'm overlooking it, but I assume that purple = maf and green = third party, so wouldn't the split be 9 to 4 (assuming the census is true and all)?
    You've got it the other way around, green = town, purple = third party, red should = maf

Back