• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

Years
    lol really wtf? xD

edit: well i looked into JD's post but found nothing amiss other than him trying to collect info about roles *sigh*

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    Oh, I got inspected. Congrats, now EVERYONE knows how useless I am. Just like in real life...

Topic of consideration: The Mafia didn't kill the claimed rolecop.

Ummm anyway, not joining the Bard v2 vote yet. I guess the lead we have is a dud rn.

And look, I got 3 posts in a short day phase when I had unexpected stuff happen.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well first, I still really don't like the fact that two people are dying a night, even though it got rid of one mafia member. Blind luck.

Also, Bard is back? Huh?

Years
    Oh, I got inspected. Congrats, now EVERYONE knows how useless I am. Just like in real life...

Topic of consideration: The Mafia didn't kill the claimed rolecop.

Ummm anyway, not joining the Bard v2 vote yet. I guess the lead we have is a dud rn.

And look, I got 3 posts in a short day phase when I had unexpected stuff happen.

I assume they felt that any potential doctor-esque roles would probably be on him at night.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    Well first, I still really don't like the fact that two people are dying a night, even though it got rid of one mafia member. Blind luck.

Also, Bard is back? Huh?

I dunno, that's two mafia members nightkilled in 2 nights. Bard is back as a sub for an inactive player.

I assume they felt that any potential doctor-esque roles would probably be on him at night.

We still don't even know if there are any doctors.

Have we considered the potential that if there are really 2 mafia factions that there might also be a killing 3P or Vigilante? Dunno how common it is here, but at least the place I played a chat-based mafia had killing 3Ps in many themes.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Vote Count 3.1

Bardothren v2 (3) - Aaron, symire

Currently Not Voting (14): gimmepie, Superjolt, NightKrow, Uzumaki Naruto, Johnny, Pecilia, Charlie Brown, Selena Fluorspar, Nero, EvilChameleon, Firm Handshake, Bardothren v2, Decidueye, Nakuzami

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 60 hours, around 1:00am EST on Saturday, April 22nd.

GM Notes:
    - A rule has been edited for clarity!

- You may ask me about how I might interpret any specific role in the Grand Idea thread and I will provide an example Role PM (anyone is allowed to do this)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    We got one, ayy. We also now have confirmed that there's definitely multiple mafia factions.

Or a vigilante or a SK

Or even a granny, if abby was someone else's target

Investigated Decidueye, got nothing at all.

Could just be a mafia roleblocker, rather than Decidueye being suspicious

Which would also be why they wouldn't waste a NK on Pecilia

Just saying, lol

Back