• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    Not to mention it's suspect to be a replacement and then immediately ask to be lynched.

But is this something Bard would do for the sake of some "most times killed in a single game" record? If my very little experience here stands true, yes.

I'll decide which bandwagon to join later.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Who is he trying to set that record to impress though?
    Why would you rejoin a game and then instantly ask to be killed off again?

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    It's interesting how Bard has 3 votes on him when only 2 people have voted for him...maybe Rabi voting 4 times actually meant something? I don't think we've seen him do that before though...but I guess anything could be possible in this game haha

don't give Bard what he wants. he might explode or win the game or something.

Not sure on the symire wagon either, on the one hand he does look very sheepy, but then I remember this is the same person who shot themselves in the face with a rocket launcher so idk

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Should we assume Pecilia didn't get a report last night or did I miss a post? If there's nothing new there, then...I'm not particularly comfortable voting for either choice. Bard seems way too eager to die, and the other vote seems extremely odd as well. :/ I'm really not sure.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Pecilia investigated Decidueye and got nothing.

My bet is a mafia roleblocker.

Thanks. Reading PC from my phone at work isn't the easiest for finding posts/digesting the game. :(

Then...I honestly feel like this is the only option (I think we can still No Lynch)...

[VOTE] No Lynch

Either other option seems like the mafia or werewolves pushing a lynch when we have no solid info.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Vote Count 3.2

Bardothren v2 (3) - Aaron, symire
    Symire (3) - Johnny, Selena Fluorspar, Bardothren v2

No Lynch (1) - Firm Handshake

Currently Not Voting (10): gimmepie, Superjolt, NightKrow, Uzumaki Naruto, Pecilia, Charlie Brown, Nero, EvilChameleon, Decidueye, Nakuzami

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 49 hours, around 1:00am EST on Saturday, April 22nd.

Years
    Or a vigilante or a SK

Or even a granny, if abby was someone else's target

Except two mafia players died and their text was different colours.

Could just be a mafia roleblocker, rather than Decidueye being suspicious

Which would also be why they wouldn't waste a NK on Pecilia

Just saying, lol

This makes sense to me. I'm not really sure what to make of the Bard situation but I'd rather not lynch someone asking to die so I'll vote

[Lynch] Symire

No voting won't get us anywhere.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yeah, I've seen all I needed to see.

[Vote] Symire

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Well, that wagon formed and took off

If I'm not mistaken, it would appear that symire has ten votes and has been hammered already. I guess we'll see where this takes us

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    I've just now realized that I ****ed up big time and made a mistake, jd actually should NOT have died Night 2. I unfortunately overlooked something that should not have been overlooked. Instead of resurrecting jd (which would be sort of pointless now, obviously), his team (if he does have teammates) will get compensation of some sort, otherwise the game will carry on. So I apologize to jd as this is rather unfair to him. I am not worthy as a GM :( #SuperjoltWorstGM2017

I will now lock myself away in shame...

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

Also, not sure if Zap's lynch was hammered but for now the Day continues, I probably won't be able end the day officially for about 9 hours either way, so discussion can continue until then. A few of you may want to consider getting a few more posts in for the posting requirement! (I may have been a little lenient with this up until now, I make no promises of leniency going forward, however!)

Charlie Brown will also probably be replaced shortly.

Back