• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    Believe what you want to believe, pie. But I just want to point out that since this is random, mafia's can get cops too.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    My role is very oddly specific to even be mafia, like there's so much more to it, but because I can't just flat out say it I need to find it on the Grand Idea Mafia to sort of direct ya'll there.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    GM Notes:
    - Strange has requested replacement! (will find a replacement soon)
    - Can confirm that Werewolf is a mafia faction (sorry, there was a line about a factional kill that got cut out of Doof's role PM in that phase post), can't confirm whether Doof is alone or not though!
    - Should also probably mention cuz of a possible question I got: roles are not 100% guaranteed to be the alignment listed in a post in the Grand Idea thread

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Gunner what

based on Vincent's responses, he's certainly doubtful at this point.

Do we have any other leads to start working on in the meantime? I'm for the Vincent lynch at the moment, but I'm interested in finding anything else we can out

Years
    Gunner what

based on Vincent's responses, he's certainly doubtful at this point.

Do we have any other leads to start working on in the meantime? I'm for the Vincent lynch at the moment, but I'm interested in finding anything else we can out

I'd still like to know why Klippy/Johnny/Nero went after Fluorspar and also why the Bardwagon happened.

[Vote] Vincent

Vincent

Years
    Sure, I am pretty doubtful but I constantly face myself with a certain question in a game of doubt.
    Is anyone really to be trusted?
    Side note: Werewolves are another mafia faction, so we know how many factions now?
    Side-side note: Am sorta tipsy, excuse me if I say something stupid in response.

Last edited:

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
    This game seems pretty bastard
    Can I offer you some custard?

[Vote] Vincent

For looking into wagons
    Check the one on Bard
    Reading into mine
    Will probably be hard

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    GM Notes:
    - Strange has requested replacement! (will find a replacement soon)
    - Can confirm that Werewolf is a mafia faction (sorry, there was a line about a factional kill that got cut out of Doof's role PM in that phase post), can't confirm whether Doof is alone or not though!
    - Should also probably mention cuz of a possible question I got: roles are not 100% guaranteed to be the alignment listed in a post in the Grand Idea thread

Well that is... helpful.

This probably means there are multiple mafia factions, and they might have crossfired? 3P or Vig might have killed too, so who knows?

I prefer coffee, tbh. Anywho, it looks like I'm gonna be lynched. Or at least starting to get to that point. Tbh, I just want more information.
    If you wanted more info, maybe you should have just answered the question up front rather than going around it :P

[Vote] Vincent

Vincent

Years
    If you wanted more info, maybe you should have just answered the question up front rather than going around it :P
    [Vote] Vincent
    Well you could tell me your role then. So we could have more information and sum up who could be mafia.
    Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

Last edited:

Nero

I like it.
    Years
    [Vote] Vincent wtf

I only voted Sel because I usually associate speaking in rhymes with witches, or just weird evil people. It was D1, not like we had much else to go on.

This game seems pretty bastard
    Can I offer you some custard?

Why would you do this to me. This barely rhymes, and it had no relation to your post anyway. You're killing me, your really are.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I was suspicious of the rhyming until it was made clear to me what Fluorspar's behavior was. Don't think I made any further questions about it after that.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    The :seduce: was enough to convince me that Vincent is definitely a Hooker role xD
    [Vote] Vincent

seriously though that reaction was weird. "we've got this report on you, can you confirm?" "No you rr." :wat:

Back