• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Pecilla can investigate me tonight. I welcome an investigation. Open and honest. Will Goku say the same? Doubtful.

For the record, I'm not saying he is mafia. It can easily be that there are in fact two trackers. This is a random game after all.

So yeah, investigate away.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    "Will Goku say the same? Doubtful."

"I'm not saying he is mafia."

Try not to directly contradict yourself in two sentences. It doesn't really look good on you.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    I'm definitely more inclined to believe Klippy's roleclaim at this point. Like Pecilia said, they could only coexist if one of them is some sort of tracker variant, right?
    And then, why would you track Selena when she's basically confirmed to be a non-visiting role? Plus that's a very weird time for EC to reveal. The only reason I can see for EC revealing is to cc Klippy - the only new information he has is that Johnny visited GP on N1 and that Gunner isn't a visiting role (which we probably could've guessed from what we know her role does anyway.)

I would say that the N2 "redacted" could be a Nurse of some sort, but then there were two deaths following N2, so either the mafias correctly predicted that Pecilia would be protected that night and didn't target him, or the N2 "redacted" is actually a mafia roleblocker. Alternatively, as one of the deaths following N2 was mafia, then N2 "redacted" could be a Bodyguard variant that also roleblocks its target, but idk if that exists. Personally, I think N2 "redacted" is most likely a mafia roleblocker as that seems like the most likely scenario to happen, but if something like the other two scenarios happens to be true then that definitely would be detrimental to the town :/

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I would love to get the two redacted people to post in here just to kind of gauge their thoughts and/or if they help us by revealing something. If we don't have any info from them, I will reveal the name of N2's redacted since Pecilia was blocked N2 and helped me confirm that today. As I consider N4's too though, they could be mafia as well and blocked Dedicueye to protect him from swapping any mafioso.

Just some thoughts as I've mulled over ideas on this.

And I'm honestly just gonna ignore the EC cc right now. I don't think it's productive to argue with him when 1) I feel the redacted names can yield better results for us in a lynch, 2) if EC and I are both Town Trackers (which I consider possible given the nature of this game), then losing him negates our ability to DOUBLE track at night, 3) he either cc'd with very suspicious/odd trackings (as pointed out above).

ADDITIONALLY... if EC's tracking is HONEST/REAL, then his results combined with mine will help us close in on a potential mafia.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Johnny was my N4 track, clearly. :P

That cleared up, my N2 redacted seems more suspicious than ever... I wanna give them a chance to reveal or at least make a case if they'd like to. Reminder: My N2 track visited Pecilia, who did not receive a report for her investigation. That could mean a few things just based on one report, so it's not conclusive.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I think you should reveal them. Why would you roleblock a confirmed town investigator if you were town?

Well I was keeping their name hidden because they're potentially a doctor role and the roleblocker also visited. So I don't want to lose a potential doctor. But...

The person who visited Pecilia N2 was gimmepie.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Vote Count 5.1

Currently Not Voting (11): gimmepie, Superjolt, NightKrow, Johnny, Pecilia, Selena Fluorspar, Nero, EvilChameleon, Klippy, Decidueye, Nakuzami

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 77 hours, around 1:00am EST on Monday, May 1st.

GM Notes:
    - Updated the OP with a dead/alive list and a log with links to all phase posts (I really meant to do this sooner lol)

Reactions: EC
    Years
    I have the same role as Johnny. I didn't start with that role though. I just happened to gain the same role as the first person who visited me.

I've been visiting Pecilia on and off to screw with the mafia, but an unfortunate side effect of that is that he's been blocked some nights.

N1: I had no action
    N2: Blocked/Protected Pecilia
    N3: I Blocked/Protected Klippy (I think, I'm doing this off the top of my head)
    N4: Blocked/Protected Pecilia again

I am also a town sided role (otherwise I wouldn't be claiming obviously lol), so currently you have two Jailkeepers.

Back