• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I think we are at information overload unfortunately. :/ I hate to make this suggestion, but our time is running out here. I think Decidueye's role is the most dangerous in terms of ability right now. His switching ability makes it nearly impossible to determine who is mafia or town because the switching will constantly change and rotate and it also hurts town's ability to accurately investigate people if they just get swapped with or swap to another role.

So how would we feel about Decidueye today? It's the only other choice we have today besides randomly selecting one of us pairs of twin roles if all four of us are being truthful. My gut says it's impossible because we are so few in numbers, but if Pecilia, EC, gimme, Johnny, and myself are all innocent (based on our role reveals), plus Naku, Gunner, and the poem member (sorry I can't recall your username and I'm on mobile) were confirmed inno right? That leaves Nero, Decidueye, and possibly one or two others right? I can't see the member list ATM but I'll update this post after I'm able to look back if needed.

Edit: Selena for poem member and NightKrow is the other member still in the game.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Getting rid of the role switcher might indeed be the best bet, and then go from there.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    So it looks like myself and Nero are the only ones left who haven't claimed, and then Decidueye could be a mafia-sided switching role. I'll agree that the switching is definitely detrimental to town at this point, and there's a chance Decidueye could be mafia or even third party. Could be an Old Maid style thing.

Might as well get the ball rolling and [Vote] Decidueye.

I reckon now would probably be a good time for me to claim. I'm a chocolate-flavoured townie, in a similar way that Rabi was a s'mores-flavoured townie, except I don't have an extra part to my role so I do nowt. Just my luck that in a game where I could've had any weird and wonderful role, I'm stuck with a vanilla chocolate townie :(
    At least I'm chocolate-flavoured I guess, and not boring ol' vanilla.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Something sounds kind of sketchy about that tbh...
    In saying that, Decidueye could still be the mafia couldn't he?

What makes it sketchy? I'm genuinely curious. I feel like it makes the most sense to protect our own roles and ensure claimed innocents/proven innocents remain that way. For example, if he had swapped Naku, but Naku never said and swapped himself with another, we've now lost track of our once-proven inno. Just my feelings on it. And there is still the chance he's mafia, but at this point I think the first reasoning is more sound overall...

[VOTE] Decidueye

Years
    What makes it sketchy? I'm genuinely curious. I feel like it makes the most sense to protect our own roles and ensure claimed innocents/proven innocents remain that way. For example, if he had swapped Naku, but Naku never said and swapped himself with another, we've now lost track of our once-proven inno. Just my feelings on it. And there is still the chance he's mafia, but at this point I think the first reasoning is more sound overall...

[VOTE] Decidueye

Okay, I'm sold.

[VOTE] Decidueye

Nero

I like it.
    Years
    Eh, fine. [Vote] Decidueye
    I could prove my innocence by using my action tonight, actually. I'm not that worried if mafia target me because of it.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    How about we kill the guy who BLOCKED my role switch? Keep in mind that the Mafia likely has my kill from earlier, and intentionally voting a claimed someone who killed TWO mafia seems...

Like it would make me very sad :(

Anywho, so ends my defense. Have fun with yet another non-mafia lynch if you'd like. Not like I care or anything.

[Vote] Goku

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Something happened!

Suddenly, gimmepie was punched in the neck (by a bullet)!

He's now dead as fuck!

gimmepie was a Mafia Placeholder!
    -
    gimmepie's Role PM:
    Spoiler:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    All votes have been reset! Deadline also extended!

Vote Count 5.2

Currently Not Voting (10): Superjolt, NightKrow, Johnny, Pecilia, Selena Fluorspar, Nero, EvilChameleon, Klippy, Decidueye, Nakuzami

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch!

The day now ends in 39 hours, around 3:30pm EST on Tuesday, May 2nd.

GM Notes:
    - For extra extra clarification:
    - Should also probably mention cuz of a possible question I got: roles are not 100% guaranteed to be the alignment listed in a post in the Grand Idea thread

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well that's certainly an interesting twist. Do we need to do another five posts?

Back