• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    This just in! We interrupt the live broadcast of the Under Games to bring you this special news bulletin!

It seems two more people died last night!

Apparently someone thought it would be funny to re-enact jd's death using the Bard clone's body in his place! The same cannon was used and he plowed through the exact same brick wall!

Meanwhile, across town, mew_nani had been spotted earlier in the night walking around with a pad of paper and mumbling numbers and subtraction problems to herself. She was found dead early this morning in a dumpster behind the BardBurger Shack down the street.

That concludes this special news bulletin. We now return you to your regular live programming.

Bard v2 is dead! He was a Town Mithridate!

mew_nani is dead! She was a Town Vector Tracker!

-
    Bard v2's Role PM:
    Spoiler:

mew_nani's Role PM:
    Spoiler:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    It is now Day 5!

Vote Count 5.0

Currently Not Voting (11): gimmepie, Superjolt, NightKrow, Johnny, Pecilia, Selena Fluorspar, Nero, EvilChameleon, Klippy, Decidueye, Nakuzami

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 96 hours, around 1:00am EST on Monday, May 1st.

GM Notes:
    - Minimum post requirement is now 5 posts!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    I'm not sure if I should be upset at dying, flattered for being killed off that quickly or delighted I got put in a dumpster full of hamburgers. ~_~

Eh I'll go with the third option. Hamburgers are great!

My condolences to WesleyBard though. Sometimes being a dread pirate isn't all that good it would seem.

But who the heck is Princess Buttercup supposed to be then? Eh, the world may never know...

Nero

I like it.
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been posting very much lately, been a little busy these past few days. I'm not saying I'll be active again though. And I'll probably die soon because of not reaching the post minimum or mafia not liking me piping up.

Hi. I have pretty much nothing to report. Everyone I think is guilty is innocent.

That's about it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    We're still no closer to figuring out who the mafia members are, especially with potentially two role blockers causing havoc.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Out of curiosity (cause I am on my mobile and can't remember), what nights besides tonight did you receive no results?

N2 as well on Decidueye. Maybe I get no results on even nights I can try it again tonight on either of them to confirm if that is true or not.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    N2 as well on Decidueye. Maybe I get no results on even nights I can try it again tonight on either of them to confirm if that is true or not.

Very interesting. Well good time to reveal then.

I'm the Tracker. Going to post some results and we can all look at them together but I will be hiding a few names since it could be detrimental to town.

N1 tracked Abby who visited nobody.
    N2 tracked [redacted], who visited Pecilia.
    N3 tracking was a No Result.
    N4 tracked [redacted] who visited Dedidueye (thus blocking his switch with me).

The two redacted names should know who they are. But I have a feeling whoever visited Pecilia N2 was town (not 100% sure). The person visiting Decidueye also unsure on their alignment.

I assume both are roleblockers, but also possible N2's redacted is a Doctor of sorts. I assume N4 is a roleblocker alone because Decidueye basically confirmed it by saying his swap with me failed.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well that's interesting, because I am also a tracker.

The first night I tracked Johnny and he visited gimmepie.
    The second night I tracked Salzorrah and they visited nobody.
    The third night I tracked Selena Flourspar and they also visited nobody.
    I didn't track anyone last night because I simply forgot to send a night action in. :3c

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Okay now either one of you is lying, or you're hiding any of your role's gimmicks. There wouldn't be just two solid trackers, you'd have another property on you.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I revealed everything. Then you have Goku redacting names just to be suspicious. You tell me who you believe.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    That's the worst logic I've ever seen in my life. I redacted names to ensure a town roleblocker or doctor didn't get outed. I revealed who those two players visited and they are both in the game still. So if those two want to reveal themselves if they feel comfortable doing so, they will be able to vouch for my results. But given the N2 results not coming up for Pecilia, I'm most inclined to question/doubt that N2 redacted being town.

Suspicious of EC now too obviously.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I revealed everything. Then you have Goku redacting names just to be suspicious. You tell me who you believe.
    what's not to believe

there would be no reason for either of you to present that right now if you were lying

but the fact that you're trying to say "I'm telling the truth so Klippy is lying"

makes me inclined to believe that you're just trying to set up a cc/false clear on yourself.

edit: also, yes, redacting names in that nature is a way to scumhunt, so trying to simply deflect suspicion on it . . .

Back