• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

Years
    Shame the double voter is gone, could have been a major advantage later on in the game.

That's probably why he's gone.
    I've also got nothing to report.

Right now my suspicions are still on the people who went after Fluorspar. I think we should consider looking at the Bard voters too.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh, kinky

That's an interesting role modifier on d00f. Too bad we couldn't get more info out of him, he could have told us the faction ratio in the game, to an approximate.

And I figured Bard would go out tonight. Revealed double voters, when not mafia, are probably going to get killed by the mafia. Though his role pm shows that he actually wouldn't have been so useful in the late game, as his abilities vanished during MyLo and LyLo.

And yes, @Vincent, you should have lol. It's always good, and necessary, to read everything.

On the other hand, at least the faction ratio was presumably somewhat preserved, with both a townie and werewolf dying. The question is, do we have enough to risk a mislynch today

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    We've already lost two people, and more are likely to die tonight (another two?). Gotta do something.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    The fact that Bidoof was killed either means there is a granny type role or another killing role such as SK or vig. Not sure why he would be targeted by an SK or vig, though. He voted randomly yesterday I think and didn't otherwise contribute much to the discussion.

Edit: this is assuming that the mafia kill was Bard...which I think is more likely.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Going to out now and say I have an investigation based role, I checked out Vincent last night and he came out as a role that is common among scum, I find it a bit more likely that they're scum.

[Vote]Vincent (this time not rando)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Roleblocker, I didn't mention it in the first post because I wanted to use it for post 2/4.
    Lol @ Pecilia for splitting the posts. You really that hard up to post 4 times in a day phase that is going to last for 72 hours???

Anyway, are you just a rolecop? Do you see alignment? I can understand why you think he's mafia though with a role like that.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I am going to post my reaction to the news Pecilia just dropped in my next post.

Just kidding. But I think hiding it for an extra post is slightly suspicious and makes me trust the information a little less.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    rolecop is also more common as a scum role in the form of the Stalker, so Pecilia could be a Stalker :o

is this where my off-the-wall theory turns out to be right again?

nah I think I believe Pecilia, but I'll hear what Vincent has to say first. Not sure why you'd choose to investigate Vincent rather than someone who was active on D1, but oh well. I'll agree that roleblockers are definitely more likely to be scum.

Back