• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    rolecop is also more common as a scum role in the form of the Stalker, so Pecilia could be a Stalker :o

is this where my off-the-wall theory turns out to be right again?

nah I think I believe Pecilia, but I'll hear what Vincent has to say first. Not sure why you'd choose to investigate Vincent rather than someone who was active on D1, but oh well. I'll agree that roleblockers are definitely more likely to be scum.
    Yeah I had that thought as well, Pecelia could be scum rolecop trying to lynch a town roleblocker. But I don't see why he would share his role publically this early on even if he is trying to get a mislynch since he could just have Vincent killed the next night. I think the most likely scenario is a town rolecop finding the role of a scum roleblocker.

Reminder for the cop,
    although this may seem old.
    No one knows your sanity,
    not all glitter is gold.
    I think you're confusing cop with rolecop. I don't think an insane rolecop is a thing, though I guess it could have been submitted...

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Town roleblockers aren't uncommon & this is a random setup so it's about as likely either way

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    Have we figured out weather Doof was 3P or Mafia yet? Role post isn't quite helpful unless all the baddies are wolves.

Anyway, it looks like Pecilla's "reveal" is the best lead we have so far, so let's wait.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Have we figured out weather Doof was 3P or Mafia yet? Role post isn't quite helpful unless all the baddies are wolves.

Anyway, it looks like Pecilla's "reveal" is the best lead we have so far, so let's wait.
    Usually mafia is red, not orange, Orange is usually 3P. So I think Bidoof was 3P. But anything's possible in this game I guess.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Apparently there's no trend on mafiascum as the whether Werewolf= Mafia or 3p role, but I might lean Mafia

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Mafia is more often labelled werewolf, so in general wolves are the mafia

but also just by the way the roles are rolled here, there could easily be multiple factions with some being single people and thus "3rd party" by default

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Honestly it's kind of obvious there are multiple factions since we had two deaths... or am I misinterpreting that phase post? I think doof was 3P just because werewolf as PCers know it is 3P, BUT I do think there are multiple layers of roles here and anything goes.

Pecilia revealing the type of role in a second post is not suspicious to me at all and I think it's silly anyone suspects over that. People get busy, so getting your big posts done ASAP when 4 is required isn't that sus.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    werewolf as PCers know it is 3P

though roles were taken from a non-PCer perspective

in areas such as MU, even mafia goons are typically referred to as wolves

though, yes, if you're talking about the Werewolf EM role, then it would be third party, as Johnny said, but in this case d00f was basically just a godfather role with bonus starting knowledge.

In this case, I'd risk saying he wasn't third party, but the only way it matters is if we use his d1 behavior to try to find other mafia members. either way that's not surefire, especially from limited day one interactivity, so it's probably more efficient to just leave it be at the moment

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    So I just woke up and saw that I was voted. May I ask if cop roles are common among scum as well? But please do continue, I would like to understand why am I the first one you picked though since you said it wasn't random anymore.

Vincent

Years
    It wasn't really defensive, it was just basic questioning but sure call it that, either way's fine with me. Question, huh? Sure, if you want me to be one.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Sure, if you want me to be one.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

Vincent

Years
    Really easy, isn't it? Tell you what, let's have a little fun with this. I'll tell you my role if you tell me yours?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Vincent, my dude, you've got to settle down, otherwise you're going to take the "wat" crown away from me.

Years
    I completely believe Pecilia at this point. I'm also becoming more inclined to view Vincent as mafia going by how he's handling Pecilia targeting him.

Vincent

Years
    Believe what you want to believe, pie. But I just want to point out that since this is random, mafia's can get cops too.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Do we need a vote tally right at the start haha
    It's actually helpful for when I make the first "real" vote count! So yes :P

Vote Count 2.1

Vincent (2) - Pecilia, Johnny

Currently Not Voting (17): gimmepie, Abby, Aaron, Superjolt, NightKrow, Uzumaki Naruto, jdthebud, Charlie Brown, symire, Selena Fluorspar, Nero, EvilChameleon, Firm Handshake, Strange, Decidueye, Nakuzami, Vincent

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 51 hours, around 1:00am EST on Wednesday, April 19th.

Back