• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I don't like this seemingly random doubling of the votes...

[UNVOTE] Bardothren
    [VOTE] Vincent

Years
    Hey guys, guess what I found. You're welcome.
    Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

[VOTE]No Lynch

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh, interesting. So I was on the right track with what it did, though my speculation was less involved.

Good to know, and thanks for sharing.

We'll want to find this person before long . . . but so will the mafia. Coordinated attack, guys, let'sdoit.

edit: Oh, also, since I haven't yet voted and I'm pretty sure I won't change my mind on this just yet, I'm going to Vote No Lynch

I can't exactly counter votes against Bard, anyways, other than asking people to not bandwagon him above the required eleven votes, if possible.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Poetic Townie

You got this cool role, but will you use it well?
    You have no powers but your story to sell.
    So sell it poetically and in good verse;
    This role is your guide to write without curse.

Well, there it is

supposedly it can send an anonymous message at the start of each day too, though that's detailed in the post two below it by the person who posted it? so not sure if Superjolt caught that. Even if he did . . . kind of useless when we already know who has the role lol

Nero

I like it.
    Years

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Nice information found by Strange there, always good to know what threats exist in a basically closed setup.

That Bardwagon was weird, I don't understand why it was there when it seems to be more likely a town type of role. I'm okay with a no Lynch, but I still don't get why Superjolt has votes...maybe there are some secret voters?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Hey guys, guess what I found. You're welcome.
    *image snip*
    [VOTE]No Lynch
    While this technically isn't breaking any rule, I'm gonna go ahead and say no to screenshots of anything from that thread from now on, for potential reasons in the future. (Don't worry tho Wiz you're not going to be in trouble for this)
    Vote Count 1.5

Bardothren (6) - symire, Decidueye, Abby
    Selena Fluorspar (2) - Johnny, Nero
    Vincent (2) - Pecilia, EvilChameleon
    Abby (1) - Superjolt
    Decidueye (1) - Bidoof FTW

Symire (1) - Aaron
    EvilChameleon (1) - Uzumaki Naruto
    Firm Handshake (1) - gimmepie

No Lynch (7) - jdthebud, NightKrow, Strange, Nakuzami, Firm Handshake, Bardothren

Currently Not Voting (4): Charlie Brown, Selena Fluorspar, Vincent, Superjolt

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 25 hours, around 2:00am EST on Saturday, April 15th.

GM Notes:
    - Just letting everyone know that I'll tag everyone each Day when there's around 24 hours left in the day (if the day phase lasts long enough to get to that point, of course)
    - Vincent will be replaced if he does not post (or otherwise tell me he's busy) by the end of the day
    - A few of you are still slackin' on that 4 post minimum requirement so you might wanna get crackin'!

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I'm too lazy but do we know what roles could have votes on them doubled? Would be nice to know the odds of bard having an inno or scum role. Ya'll should drop the votes on him too until we get word on that.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    It's actually my role. I appear as Superjolt when voting, and I can split my vote if I so choose, basically giving me the power to vote two people instead of one. @Nakuzami

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    Terribly sorry, I had to help my family in the past few days cause of Holy Week. Family being religious and such. I am back though now and will start with being active.

EDIT: As per the vote, I have decided not to. I don't see anyone guilty of being lynched.
    VOTE:[NO VOTE]

Last edited:
    Back