• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Who was the alien? I wanna know if it was someone I was thinking of investigating before my first premature death </3

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Like I said I goofed on the last day...Juno would been the better night kill as she was ostensibly a confirmed inno, but I thought kid was the bingo caller. Totally forgot that the Nanny was still around.

I just figured you out - you dropped a couple nice hints.

What exactly was your role, btw?
    Not sure if Juno could've been killed while she was the Werema haha.

For my role (The Hacker) I got to choose my ability from Chat Hacker, Post Hacker or Role Hacker but I wouldn't know what any of them did until after I picked one. I went with Role Hacker, which was a Framer/sort of morpher ability. I could choose someone to "hack" their alignment and make them appear as a different alignment when they died. I could only do it on odd nights though. Unfortunately I missed out on the one night that I could have used it (N5) because I had a question for Bac and I was waiting for him to answer before I sent my action but then Bac ended the night phase and I was too late :(
    Not sure which ability Etherion had picked, I got to pick a new one but wasn't allowed to know which one Etherion had used. Idk what the other abilities did, I guess I'll wait for Bac to explain :)

well bard had to risk his life if he ever tried to recruit me lmao
    Yeah haha, but Bard could have recruited the other confirmed innos too (Zehn, Fox, Rozu etc. heck even Absol was confirmed as the Young At Heart on N1) I know they died for being inactive but still surprised me when they all flipped town

Back