• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    The best post was by far this post.

We had a good run, my fellow bingoers! We should be happy that we made it that far :)

For reference: I'm the insomnicac, Bard and Mana visited me n1 (or n0)

Reactions: dad

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Started as Widow, died with Mana. Revived as Rich Uncle, roleswapped with Old Maid, stole Vandal role, died by lynch.

Successful game for me.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    What exactly happened to you? Traitor :(

I was with you until the end :(
    Since Klippy was Rich Uncle at some point, when we lynched him I inherited his stuff, and got to pick from three potions. I chose lycanthropy and became Werema, which basically just let me kill 1-3 people that phase.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, I only chose to eat Twiggy, the rest was just Bact using me to off inactives. :P

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    "i woulda gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids" *shakes fist angrily*

also, who was the eighth mafia member that i assume was converted?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I made a terrible mistake by killing kid last phase, as that killed my only real chance of winning by survival. Sorry Superjolt! I knew you were the hacker too....:(

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    I made a terrible mistake by killing kid last phase, as that killed my only real chance of winning by survival. Sorry Superjolt! I knew you were the hacker too....:(

no need to explain, killing me is always a terrible mistake. (i'm pretty sure i was gonna die regardless of your actions tho)

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Still salty about getting lynched in my first life (darn you Nimsy!) It's funny because Bard was actually right about the Computer working for the Bingo Cult, the Computer was essentially a cult member that didn't know who the rest of the cult was and I could've won with the cult. And I was thrown under the bus by the real Bingo Caller and a cultist :(
    And then I couldn't find a good excuse or claim or anything to get out of trouble lol. You guys would have been better off lynching Twiggy instead xD While I was the computer I was also right about White Mage being mafia too!

Things just went further downhill for maf after I replaced Gio with both Klippy and Mage dying
    I made a terrible mistake by killing kid last phase, as that killed my only real chance of winning by survival. Sorry Superjolt! I knew you were the hacker too....
    Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]
    Oh, you did know who I was? I was thinking that the rest of the mafia didn't know who I was and I was afraid that you could end up killing me by accident lol. I'm surprised you didn't kill Bard instead!

Speaking of Bard, wasn't expecting him to be the Caller lol, I was convinced that it was either Golgari or PrincePuffin. I am kind of surprised you didn't recruit any of the confirmed town players though, I figured recruiting them was a sure-shot because targeting anyone else was risky without knowing their alignment

p.s. Bac can we see the night action list/full role list? :D

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Bard did a wonderful job of disguising himself imo, I'm pretty amazed by how well he played it off :P

I wouldn't rather play bingo with anyone else <3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    What a disappointing ending. :P

Like, well, we're basically operating on sheer luck to determine who's the winner...

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Oh, you did know who I was? I was thinking that the rest of the mafia didn't know who I was and I was afraid that you could end up killing me by accident lol. I'm surprised you didn't kill Bard instead!
    Like I said I goofed on the last day...Juno would been the better night kill as she was ostensibly a confirmed inno, but I thought kid was the bingo caller. Totally forgot that the Nanny was still around.

I just figured you out - you dropped a couple nice hints.

What exactly was your role, btw?

And Nimsy, did you know about meeeeee? *smirk*

Last edited:
    Back