• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]

Years
    That's an interesting idea. I would think, that the "try to use it" part means, if you visit the computer or use an ability on that player. Now since the Moody Teenager has no active ability, I think that's unlikely...

...since when are you so ...slow... and not reading properly? It was already suggested that Mana was probably the Goverment Agent and that seems pretty likely to me.

why do you think the alien is a more active Underground member? Was it mentioned anywhere?
    I absolutly support the "Golgari is far too good a player" to make himself such an obvious target on d1 if he where mafia. So he probably isn't!

Oh, and I had fun watching this slugfest with my dictionary at hand XD Lotsa new words.

I'm not saying it's a guarantee, but I think there's a good chance that both the mentioned mafia role and the alien are due to their choices in target.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    I'm not saying it's a guarantee, but I think there's a good chance that both the mentioned mafia role and the alien are due to their choices in target.

I agree with what you said about doof, but I think what faer was getting at is why are you assuming the alien played a part in all that? From what I can tell, only the brat made a kill (Klippy) and his lover (Mana) followed - pretty sure Mana was the agent but I don't think the alien had anything to do with his death.

Not sure if you know something about the alien we don't (since there's no description other than 'secret role') or just interpreted something in the post differently.

re: the Moody Teenager thing, to me it really just sounds like he was inactive and wasn't around to make the final kill vote, so the brat (a more active player) got frustrated and did the kill himself. I'm actually more confused as to how the brat did that? His role is stealing things, and even assuming he was able to steal a weapon from another player, how was he able to use it in the same phase?

Years
    I agree with what you said about doof, but I think what faer was getting at is why are you assuming the alien played a part in all that? From what I can tell, only the brat made a kill (Klippy) and his lover (Mana) followed - pretty sure Mana was the agent but I don't think the alien had anything to do with his death.

Not sure if you know something about the alien we don't (since there's no description other than 'secret role') or just interpreted something in the post differently.

re: the Moody Teenager thing, to me it really just sounds like he was inactive and wasn't around to make the final kill vote, so the brat (a more active player) got frustrated and did the kill himself. I'm actually more confused as to how the brat did that? His role is stealing things, and even assuming he was able to steal a weapon from another player, how was he able to use it in the same phase?

I might have misread, but didn't the post more or less describe physical traits that sound a lot like a stereotypical alien appearance?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Yeah. I've been short changed a bit NGL but glad to be back ;). I guess Yukari didn't feel up to playing so here I am! o/

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Welcome back government scum ;)

What can you reveal from your previous life, if anything?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Welcome back government scum ;)

What can you reveal from your previous life, if anything?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm not sure I can but I think it was pretty clear who I was. I didn't find out much, other than the identity of the Insomniac obv. ^_^

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I'm not sure I can but I think it was pretty clear who I was. I didn't find out much, other than the identity of the Insomniac obv. ^_^
    Are you even allowed to disclose that? You were dead, after all. Unless Yukari somehow knew it...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Are you even allowed to disclose that? You were dead, after all. Unless Yukari somehow knew it...

It's hard to unknow something ;) I don't plan on sharing anyway, I don't think they'd appreciate it so soon.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years

I figure you can't reveal that as it was information from another life.

EDIT: okay Ches sneak a post in there when im not looking also 5 hours? dang, I have no clue who's worth voting for.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Hey now, even if Mana's allowed to disclose information from his previous life, revealing the insomniac is still not the best way to go. We do want them to reveal some of the whippersnappers, after all. :P

Plus we still have Bard to reveal it to us if he wants to, but yeah, revealing the insomniac is the worst play to do right now.

Also damn 4-5 hours? :/

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
    Um. There's not much to go on, voting wise.. It being day 1 and all.
    I guess a random vote? It seems chances are it's more likely bard is an innocent than anything else (based on the number of inno vs other visiting roles) and if the cat does investigate him and learn something, that would be useful.
    I'll just go with [execute] superjolt then

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Johnny, now that bac has confirmed it, can you please tell us what the old man told you?

It's probably our only lead right now aside from finger-pointing. :/

Back