• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
  • for teh avy 8/10 its not bad,lacks too much detail but still..
    for the sig,my gosh its beautiful! Except for the small things that ruin it..like whats up with the grid marks all around him makes it look horrible compared to the rest, and the border sticks outs so much and attracts they eyes so much because it sorta covered by the xtra layer of dotted border,which attracts eyesights and its a tad too brite. It a nice try,but 7./10

and as a theme together..8.5/10

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • Played around with the text a bit:

Graphic Rating Thread

Years
  • for teh avy 8/10 its not bad,lacks too much detail but still..
    for the sig,my gosh its beautiful! Except for the small things that ruin it..like whats up with the grid marks all around him makes it look horrible compared to the rest, and the border sticks outs so much and attracts they eyes so much because it sorta covered by the xtra layer of dotted border,which attracts eyesights and its a tad too brite. It a nice try,but 7./10

and as a theme together..8.5/10

... all I gotta say.

Anyone else want to rate it?

Relyt said:

Last edited:

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    @Kira
    It looks as if you just slap together some C4Ds and then put a text (but I have to note that you did try to make it fit). Just remember, sometimes it's better if you don't put a text on a graphic. I think it would look much better if there was more interest.

@Relyt
    You should get rid of the grid over the render since it detracts from it. Plus, it doesn't look that great anyways. Text is okay... it looks strange though.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    ^ Well it's a .png image, that's a good thing. Somehow I don't really like the text, maybe you can make the text lighter? O.o

I like your use of brushes, but you can use a lot more effects than that!

I think it's pretty good! The only exception I would make is the text.

Good job! Keep it up! =D

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    OK I think I will rate the last one you just posted. I can see you are trying to blend in the effects with the image, but try to make it more smoother.

And you can make the text better than that! =D

Nice job! 7/10

Years
  • I'm not sure.. feels like nobody rated my sig.

I like it, but you need to work more with the text to make it stand out. Give a background around the text, if you're using Photoshop it's called a stroke or you can use outer glow. Play around with it, or even watch some tutorials. ^^

7.5/10.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Guys, it would help to put the name of the person's graphics that you're rating. If that made sense. xD

And also, it would help if you didn't just demand ratings, but gave good ratings back to people.

Honestly, the giving holiday is only like, three days away, and nobody's giving out ratings. ;<

Relyt; The font hurts. :/ The font, the stroke, it just doesn't fit at all. The render doesn't take too much focus, which isn't good at all. The 'burned' effect around the whole banner looks extremely unnatural... though the way you made that single strip in the middle clear and the rest of the background blurry is really cool, and the background itself is nice. Just work on text, render positioning, and blending. It's definitely blended, but it looks... odd to me. xD;;

Aaron; On your most recent banner, blending would definitely help a bit. The text is painful here too. Stands out wayyy too much. The drop shadow would be best replaced with just a plain border too. *not a fan of the drop shadow border*

Mizt, if you'd like me to rate your banner/whatever on page 36, it would do plenty good to re-post it, because I'm not going to go out of my way to look for it. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back