• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greatest Achievements / Funniest Fails

Years
  • Hi there!
    No need for an intro as I know you are Smart.

My Achievement.

Making A patient commit suicide.

Hey!!! Before calling the police listen to me first.

In Bio Inc. Mobile it is really hard to make a patient commit suicide, but I succeded on me first go that too in lethal difficulty (Hardest one in the Game)!

Funniest Fail.

Threw my max Enchanted Diamond Pickaxe in lava accidentally in Minecraft.

What are yours???
    Let see who has got guts and also it is Impossible that in a gamer's life great achievement or funniest fails had never happened...
    Bye!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • This one's kinda tough to explain but the short answer is that I have 100% achievements for Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony which took me about 130 hours. This includes an achievement only about 1% of Steam players own, and people have made videos about how difficult it is to get, and created programs to help people obtain the achievement. I managed to obtain this achievement without using any of these programs, in several hours less than anyone I've known has. If you've played V3, the achievement I'm referring to is the Monolithic Achievement.

Another smaller achievement of mine isn't really easy to confirm, but there's a chance I might have the 2nd highest score in a flash game named Grid 16. I've searched the internet for any score higher than mine and I haven't been able to find more than one.

As for a failure, when I was young and new to Pokémon there were so many times I didn't realize I should save before fighting a legendary, so I just ended up knocking it out. ;;

Years
  • This one's kinda tough to explain but the short answer is that I have 100% achievements for Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony which took me about 130 hours. This includes an achievement only about 1% of Steam players own, and people have made videos about how difficult it is to get, and created programs to help people obtain the achievement. I managed to obtain this achievement without using any of these programs, in several hours less than anyone I've known has. If you've played V3, the achievement I'm referring to is the Monolithic Achievement.

Another smaller achievement of mine isn't really easy to confirm, but there's a chance I might have the 2nd highest score in a flash game named Grid 16. I've searched the internet for any score higher than mine and I haven't been able to find more than one.

As for a failure, when I was young and new to Pokémon there were so many times I didn't realize I should save before fighting a legendary, so I just ended up knocking it out. ;

My Achievement is too tough. only 0.3% of players have this achievement. I can understand your pain to get that achievement. And I also did the same mistakes when I was topo new to pokemon

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • My proudest achievement in my gaming career is completing the Moments of Triumph in Destiny 1 year 1. It's a series of, looking back on it, not really the hardest of tasks, but I was also still new to it having come into the game late. They've done Moments of Triumph every year since, even into Destiny 2, but completing the original one and getting the exclusive emblem that came with it will always hold a special place in my heart. I have that emblem glued to all my characters across both games.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • helping a friend who was not that great at PvP get flawless in Trials of Osiris on Destiny 1 is a big achievement for me
    So was my very first Hard Mode Vault of Glass run which gave me a Vex Mythoclast as a reward... RNG has left me ever since xD

Also back in college when we had a LAN party with a CS:GO tournament, getting MVP there kinda is an achievement in and of itself I suppose :P

biggest fail must have been selling off my own MCV in C&C games... nothing more embarassing than losing the game for a mere 1000 credits.

Years
  • Not sure about my biggest achievement. Probably finishing Spyro and Crash trilogies back when I was a kid on 100%. Or maybe beating whole HG with just Sunkern without fainting. Ask me in few days and it will probably be getting all achievements in Ghostrunner.

My biggest and funniest fail is finishing third in the final race of Crash Team Racing. You race only against one opponent, so there is no way you can end up third. Yet, I somehow did it. I was second the whole race and only got in front of the final boss on the last jump and probably went through the finish line at the same time as the boss.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    My greatest achievements probably is reaching King of Games (highest rank in Duel Links) with only 31 wins. It was back when Koa'ki Meiru was tier 1 in the meta.

My funniest fail is trying to smite a jungle monster in League of Legends, but clicked flash instead.

pkmin3033

Hmmm...well, I have about 70 platinum trophies. Of those, I'd say getting Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten's is my greatest achievement. It took me around 120 hours and I loved every second of it. Not many people have that Platinum - it has a 1.73% acquisition rating on PSNP - and it's not especially difficult, just time-consuming. It felt so good getting it, though. All that time in the Item World maxxing stats, acquiring items...just thinking about it makes me want to do it again, only on Switch this time, haha.

My greatest failure? At the moment, it's this. Although being stuck on Flamelurker in Demon's Souls for the better part of 5 years was a pretty big failure on my part...although that boss is a broken and ridiculous mess, so I'm more inclined to blame the game than anything else. Especially considering I've platted every other Souls game with minimal difficulty in doing so. Fuck Flamelurker.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Greatest Achievement:
    Beating the final boss of the original Super Meat Boy.

Greatest Fail:
    My original pc I played the original Super Meat Boy on kept glitching when I was close to beating the final boss. I had to wait for years before I got a better computer so I could finally beat it...

Back