• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Years
    It must be made of glass to look so strong/fierce and yet not have a Fighting typing.
    Not sure if that counts as a roast/grill, but this thing should've been FIghting type xD

Haunter

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Ugliest snake Pokémon ever made. I get that not all snakes are pretty but Almighty Sinnoh, Silicobra is grotesque!

Mr. Mime (any variant)

Years
    The Kanto version is nightmare fuel.
    Spoiler:

Stufful

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Not gonna, its puppet smile is kinda creepy-looking. Same goes for its evolution, which is why I never bothered using the line.

Blastoise?

Years
    That design is the thing that should've been sealed away 😇

I'm just gonna go and repeat Blastoise since the person above took the easy way out 😇 :coolcat:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Aaaand I'm gonna take it up and say that despite being my favourite Kanto starter, it's actually the least useful of the three for a big part of a regular run through Kanto due to type disadvantages. Why, oh, why!?

Musharna

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Loses Electabuzz's vaguely feline traits and looks like a generic humanoid monster instead. It also reminds me, mostly for worse, of Dr. Sigmund Connal, a villain from Pokémon Reborn.

Now... Magmortar?

Years
    For some reason it decided to take a break from being quadruped. Mudkip and Swampert both are quadruped (although Swampert can be seen standing on two legs when fighting, it definitely runs on all fours):
    Spoiler:

If that's not grilled enough, let's have a Sunkern use Absorb on it :coolcat:

Salandit ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    The males cannot evolve, the females evolve to become their slavers of sorts, and its shiny form looks like it has fever scales. Definitely one of the most effed up Mons ever.

Gardevoir?

Years
    • Seen today
    I think the shiny form is better than the normal one. The blue color is pretty nice.

Pinsir

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Really plain for a Bug-type, especially compared to the likes of Scyther, Scizor, Kleavor, Heracross and Vikavolt. Its Mega Evolution is also creepy as hell.

Sceptile?

Years
    Feel like this guy would prick its ankles/heels a lot bcs of how bushy pointy its tail is lol. Invest in some boots perhaps my guy.

Slaking?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Creepy despite not being as humanoid as Lombre. Also kind of stereotypical, which makes the creepiness even worse.

Sneasler?

Back