• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Entirely unremarkable in the presence of other Water/Ground-types like Quagsire, Whiscash, Seismitoad and Swampert.

Grimmsnarl

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Overrated to hell and back for what it actually is in-game. Even the Partner Pikachu with its stat boosts can't carry the team. I was so happy Mimikyu surpassed it in popularity and I still do wish Raichu were more popular as well; they're better and way cuter alternatives to Pikachu.

Arbok?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Doesn't remotely look like the insect it's supposed to be, and the same goes for Illumise. Gimme proper firefly Mons nowwww.

Delphox?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    It's very forgettable. How many times did I go through gen 3 and was not thinking "I wish I had an exploud"? Like, can you even get one outside of that generation? I forgot.

Houndoom

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Hate hate hate the curved horns. They miss the concept of what a Doberman Mon should be like. Actually... now I realize its Mega form is better-designed than its normal form.

Shiftry?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    A dragon in the same generation as Salamence and Rayquaza does not bode well for it. However it is much more feasible to obtain earlier in the story.

Zangoose

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Painful to obtain, and barely useful by the time you can get one. I wish it got some kind of boost in the future.

Popplio?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Absolutely terrible defensive stats! (My poor Clave struggled a lot despite being able to land good hits.)

Hisuian Electrode?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Why isn't it smiling anymore? And why did I get saddled with the least insultable mon on this page

Drapion

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    If that thing is at all supposed to be a scorpion, then it's figuratively and literally ass-backwards.

Lapras.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Its Kantonian form is cute, but bland compared to the Hisuian form. And the Hisuian form has one of the absolute worst type combinations defensively. (Poor puppers.)

Lycanroc?

Back