• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Years
    • Seen today
    I used one in Johto all the way until the post game battle with Red. It's excessively mediocre. Unfortunate to say this, because I do like it.

Kartana

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Why, oh, why does the only origami-based Pokémon so far have to be an Ultra Beast, and on top of that one of the weaker ones? Plus, it's ridiculously hard to replicate accurately as a paper model.

Girafarig?

Years
    They should've stuck with the 2 heads back to back a la the original design. Its name would've made more sense.

Regice

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Same gripe I have with Moltres - why is there a frickin' Legendary in Victory Road of all places!? Worst place ever to turn up.

Ariados

Years
    Most 90s color pallet one could imagine. Sets it apart from the rest yeah, but prolly not in a good way lol

Lapras

Years
    • Seen today
    Aww that's tough. I like Lapras. I guess in Johto only being available on Friday deep in a random cave is a little annoying.

Hippowdon

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    I could write up an entire copypasta on how legitimately annoying this Mon is when you're trying to look for Berries. Let me make Curry, you little dingbat!

Aromatisse

Years
    • Seen today
    It's so tedious in game. I used one during a playthrough, while it was good, probably increased my playtime by a few hours.

Necrozma

Back