• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I... I can't D: He's a good boi! Uh... Maybe... Ummm... I wish he'd stop chewing the furniture??
    I can't do it, guys! ; 3; I just can't!

Let's just move on to Pumpkaboo, okay?? T_T

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Pumpkaboo's Abilities are not that super useful, and it's evolution has access to numerous special moves, and yet it's Sp. Atk is it's worst stat.

Eiscue?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    They cause havoc because of their love for eating metals, an element we need daily. They also need to be caught in insane quantities for a chance to achieve it's evolution; Melmetal, a very slow process.

Dracovish is anxiously awaiting the next challenger.

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    You look like you belong in a Millennial's rave party. Go get a real job.

Bronzong, anyone?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    It dropped the Gyro Ball on it's viability when it lost it's neutral resistances to Ghost and Dark-type attacks.

Give Hattrem a taste of her own vibe check.

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Anticipates a super-effective move but can't do crap about it. What a useless ability. Plus, its colors are just plain ugly, sorry not sorry.

Maractus :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    It almost looks identical to Oddish if you take away the cotton balls. Plus, it's a terrible Grass or Flying-type to rely on in Johto, since access to usable STAB is nearly nonexistent.

Alcremie

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    So overhyped for such an ugly looking Poke. Plus, why would you scoop cream off its body? That's straight gross.

Ooh, we have Sobble up next 😏

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Sobble cries too much and could really do with some serious therapy.

Sandaconda!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    It can't survive without the parasite, but the parasite is killing it, so it's existence is a lose-lose life of pain.

Dracozolt

pkmin3033

This thing grills itself, it's one of the worst designs in Pokemon history. It's the best example of a good idea gone horribly wrong I've seen in years.

Flareon

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Imagine not even being in the top 3 most popular Pokémon of your very own evolutionary line.

Hariyama

pkmin3033

It's a big, useless Fighting-type Pokemon that can't even beat a Snorlax, which is weak to it. Fail.

Oricorio

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • To think that Oricorio only has one non-flying type STAB attack... poor thing. 😔

And I might as well have tpbm roast...
    *sees Cobalion passing by*
    That one!

pkmin3033

Competitively it's a poor man's Lucario, and it's supposed to be a Legendary. How sad is that? Also, it's part Fighting type, and there is no such thing as a good Fighting type Pokemon.

Hmm...Blissey

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Brute force is more than enough to break this egg open. Since Eviolite became a thing, it is absolutely outclassed by it's pre-evolution Chansey.

Try Centiskorch

Back