• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Years
    • Seen today
    It's great, but not worth waiting until level 64 to obtain.

Dusknoir

Last edited:

Metriname

its metr
    Years
  • he's cool, but you have to trade to get him, which makes it a lot less likely you'll actually get to use one

Magnemite

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    I heard that all it takes to knock it down is with the power of flight or wind!

Melmetal.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Looks like a pre-schooler's design submitted in some desperate contest that admitted pre-schoolers for some reason.

Togekiss

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Since it has no arms anymore, it has to punch with it's chubby wings.

Golisopod?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Looks like a clown, a steroid addict and E.T. all had a baby together and this is what came out.

Emboar

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Blaziken and Infernape were better Fire/Fighting-type Starters. Emboar just lacks the defenses or speed to pull it off effectively.

Chikorita?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Weakest Johto starter. Probably weakest starter in general. Has the worst type match up against Johto gyms. How unfortunate overall. But I still like it.

Persian

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    The Alolan Form is anything but beautiful. It's face looks so swollen like it got stung or something.

Tauros?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    It's a pain to find in Seafolk Village due to the fishing mechanics in Gen VII.

Salazzle?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I've been greatly losing interest in it lately. It was also the least useful member in my Moon team but that's more of the game's fault as there are barely any situations where you would really need a fire mon in the original SM.

Ninjask

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    It's main gimmick of Substitute + Speed Boost and Baton Pass is done better by Scolipede, which has better physical bulk to make up for less Speed. It also lacks good Ground-type attacks aside from the situational Dig.

Chewtle?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Where even is your mouth anyway? No ears, no nose, weird lookin' springy leg-having freak.

Gothita

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    It is hogging up all the spotlight lately. It has two Mega Evolutions and a Gigantamax form, but the former is a retired fad and the latter is outright outclassed by Dynamax and both giant transformations are even banned by Smogon. It is not even that good without Mega Evolution or Slash in a Gen I walkthrough.

Roast Boltund.

Last edited:
    Back