• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Group Name: Fukai Mori
    Description: For all you Inuyasha fans out there
    Reason: Inuyasha is the second most loved anime beside GS/SD. A group for this would be really awesone amd also seeing as the other one in clubs is hard to keep up with this on would seem easier in keeping up with.
    Supporters: (To Be Added)

I also support this group.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Paul said:
    Group Name: Fukai Mori
    Description: For all you Inuyasha fans out there
    Reason: Inuyasha is the second most loved anime beside GS/SD. A group for this would be really awesone amd also seeing as the other one in clubs is hard to keep up with this on would seem easier in keeping up with.

I support~~

I'm posting here to say that I support this group.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Group Name: The Sports' Bar

Description: Are you a sports' fan? If, yes, then this group is for you!

Reason: Well, many people love sports. Not just on PC, but all over the world. Sports entertain people and keep them healthy. Sports' topics pop up all over the "Other Entertainment" forum and I think it would be a great idea to have a group dedicated to sports. Members will be able to discuss professional sports and any other sports that they participate in, or are fans of. This group will be a hit, I think.

I think that I would be a good leader of this group, because I know sports. It's as simple as that. I enjoy competing in sports and being a fan. I'm the most knowledgeable person when it comes to sports that I know of.

Supporters:
    DSSBobby
    Johto Boy
    brotlov

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Kurosaki said:
    Group Name: Soul Society
    Group Topic: Bleach (Anime/Manga)
    Reasons: Bleach is becoming more and more popular amoung the members. I think a group would help promote the series more, and it would provide a solid place for members who already like the series for discuss various things about it, like the games, for example.
    I definitely support this group.

May I volunteer to be leadder of the TCG Gym?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Lust said:

Reason: Well, many people love sports. Not just on PC, but all over the world. Sports entertain people and keep them healthy. Sports' topics pop up all over the "Other Entertainment" forum and I think it would be a great idea to have a group dedicated to sports. Members will be able to discuss professional sports and any other sports that they participate in, or are fans of. This group will be a hit, I think.

I think that I would be a good leader of this group, because I know sports. It's as simple as that. I enjoy competing in sports and being a fan. I'm the most knowledgeable person when it comes to sports that I know of.

Supporters:
    I'm not sure if "Bar" is the right word to use in a Pokemon forum O_o

Years
    Lust said:

Supporters:
    I'll support this. It'll be a decent club.

Years
    The Hunk said:
    Group Name: The Cartoon Lovers Den
    Description: A home for those who love cartoons of all types. From very young Rugrats to more mature Family Guy.
    Reason: An enormous amount of people on PC like to watch cartoons. I think a cartoon lover group might be a great way to house those who are interested in watching cartoons. It would provide a place to talk about favorites and flops. New stuff and classics. All cartoons that could be discussed would be discussed.
    Supporters:

No offense, but I already posted a group like that back on Page 2: See? (Only thing is, that no one has supported it yet...)

Maybe you should've look at the previous pages. :P Just pointing that out.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Revo said:
    Group Name: The Avatar Legion
    Description: A Group that loves Avatar: The Last Airbender.
    Reason: Avatar: The Last Airbender is one of the best animated shows to ever be shown on television. This group would be able to hold in depth discussions and heathly debates.

I support the Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club

I also want to add a group:

Group Name: Alchemist Fans 4EVA
    Description: A group for full metal alchemist fans that will always be a full metal alchemist fan.
    Reason: So FMA can be promoted even further than it already has.
    Supporters: (-Empty-)

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    FireFox113 said:
    Description: A group for full metal alchemist fans that will always be a full metal alchemist fan.

I definitly support this. FMA is one of my favoritest animes.

Kurosaki

I support the Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club

I also want to add a group:

Denied. A request has already been made here.

Years
    Group Name: Pokespecial Fans Unite!
    Description: For fans of Pocket Monsters Special manga and especially Blue and Yellow fanboys.
    Reason: For a long time, Pocket Monsters Special has been an amazing and enduring manga and continued on throughout as the Pokemon Franchise started out small with just the Red and Green versions and then bloomed. But what's amazing about this particular manga is that it matures along with its readers. It has been able to break away from several Pokemon Stereotypes and has been a great archetype to the Pokemon Anime. The Pokespecial Manga deserves respect as its fanbase steadily grows to even greater heights as ZOMGFTA decides to make scanslations of Vol. 8+ Also, it serves as a boon for several fanboys/girls of the characters in the manga. The manga also sports a wide array of characters, which aids to its increasing fanbase.
    Supporters:

Years
    Seeing as my other was ignored D=

Name: Final Fantasy Fans (FFF)
    Group Description: For fans of the Final Fantasy games.

Reasoning: Well there seem to be alot of Final Fantasy fans here, and I'm sure that this group would be ideal for those who like the games. I'm sure a great deal of members here are fans of at least one Final Fantasy game and I know for a fact that the fandom runs strongly here and outside of PC. With the older games being released back onto GBA and so on and the release of FF12 coming soon, I'm sure that it's popular reputation will only continue to grow.

Supporters:
    Ookami (Me)
    ~Dragon~Master~
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun
    Lightning
    Arcanine

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Ookami said:

Reasoning: Well there seem to be alot of Final Fantasy fans here, and I'm sure that this group would be ideal for those who like the games. I'm sure a great deal of members here are fans of at least one Final Fantasy game and I know for a fact that the fandom runs strongly here and outside of PC. With the older games being released back onto GBA and so on and the release of FF12 coming soon, I'm sure that it's popular reputation will only continue to grow.

I suport this. I am one of those huge Final Fantasy Fans. XD

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Lust said:

Supporters:
    DSSBobby
    I'll support this. I'm a fan of all sports, but my favorite is the NFL (Another reason is because the Steelers are in the Super Bowl).

EDIT: I want to support another group...
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    Group name:All things Sprite and Beautiful (heh*shot*)
    Groupd topic: Pixel Art, Spriting etc.
    Reasons: Alot of people on this forum sprite, good or not. I would have thought it was a basic group unless its covered in the art one. I think it would be quite poplular. I'd lead it if you wanted I've been spriting for a year and a bit. So I have experience in the art

Supporters:
    I'll also support this. I think it's a great idea, since so many people like to sprite. Clever name too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Since he got himself banned...Dive into the heart and the Playstation groups now have leader spots open.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Mr. Missing said:
    Group Name: The Romhackers' Group

Description: Umm...A group of people that like romhacking? I'm not so sure how this works.

Reason:
    I think I should be the leader of this club because, ever since I was a little kid(ok, littler than I am), I wanted to be able to make a pokemon game. I tried and tried, searched the internet, and basically worked my heart out to find out how. About 5 years later, I had the answer. Romhacking. I'm devoted, hardworking, and if i carry on i'll be bragging. So basically, i'm hopefully the right choice.

Supporters:

none i guess(exept me which doesn't count)

I'll support this, becasue I Love ROM-hacking, not just because he's my friend.

Lust said:

Supporters:
    DSSBobby
    Johto Boy

And i'll support this as well.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ookami said:

You've got my support. =x

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    NAME: Gao Gao Stegosaurus
    TOPIC: The anime AIR
    REASONS: This is one of the prettiest animes ever released, and one of the most popular among last year's set for those who've seen it. It's my favourite and I know there are a lot of other fans on PC ^^;;

SUPPORTERS:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back