• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess how old the user above you is!

Years
    Or maybe you simply take everything too seriously lol.

Whawt the heck did uwu juwst fwipping say abouwt me, uwu big meanie? i'ww have uwu know i gwaduated top of my cwass in the tiny tots pwogwam, awnd i've bewn invowved in numewous secwet waids own the giww's bathwoom, awnd i have ovew 300 confiwmed noogies. I am twained in newf wawfawe awnd i have the most gowd staws in the entiwe kindewgawten cwass. Uwu awe nothing tuwu me but juwst anothew butthead. I wiww beat uwu the heck up with pwecision the wikes of which has nevew bewn seen befowe own thiws eawth, mawk my dang wowds.

Years
    Whawt the heck did uwu juwst fwipping say abouwt me, uwu big meanie? i'ww have uwu know i gwaduated top of my cwass in the tiny tots pwogwam, awnd i've bewn invowved in numewous secwet waids own the giww's bathwoom, awnd i have ovew 300 confiwmed noogies. I am twained in newf wawfawe awnd i have the most gowd staws in the entiwe kindewgawten cwass. Uwu awe nothing tuwu me but juwst anothew butthead. I wiww beat uwu the heck up with pwecision the wikes of which has nevew bewn seen befowe own thiws eawth, mawk my dang wowds.

OK reading and trying to figure this out gave me a headache lol.

Back