• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the next user to post v2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You are right...

FCG again, after meeting Deoxys and going through evolution...

I shall now be generous and share this gift with every other pokémon accross the world!
    Whether they want it or not. Advance, my minions! All shall bow, for I am the Queen of Blades...

Spoiler:

Will you join me, StCooler ?

Years
    We of ReCooler prefer the tranquility of peaceful times... I'm just sitting here watching the sun ascend the heavens above... taking in the beauty of nature.
    Spoiler:

Zeo?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Surprise appearance before having to go to bed because Monday!

StCooler?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Just a Slowpoke looking for the friendly atmosphere of PokéCommunity after playing a sh**** game of LoL.
    Spoiler:

Maybe Megan can calm me down with her soothing words?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    That's unfair, you hang out with Gastrodons and no Slowpokes, while they are as slow as us! 😡

Starlight?

First time ever someone called my hammer soothing. I don't know what to think of it...
    I said "soothing words", not "soothing hammer"!

Years
    You are factually correct, ReKoil!

Gardevoir here, resting after a long day of work! I am paid to fact-check, not to eat Sweet Hearts and drink Oran Berry juice, after all! ^^

But we sure can hang out soon, St Cooler, if you want to ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back