• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

. . .Guh!

Crux

Evermore
Years
  • There is a strange phenomenon in this world. (Well, many, but not the point.)
    There are people who annoy the hell out of you, even though they didn't really do anything wrong.
    The kind of person who could just be sitting there, doing nothing, and something about their mere presence is like nails on a chalkboard to you. This thread is about those people.

Have you ever encountered one?

Where, when, and how?

Why do you think they annoyed you so much?

Am I one of those people to you?

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I don't really come across those people too often, but when I do, it's really irritating. I can't think of any people off the top of my head.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I have only meet one person and that is my neighbour who only speaks to people who has a good paying job like a nurse. Once her children were out playing football/soccor on their trampoline and my daughter was ill so I asked their mother to keep her children voives down. She said So what.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • I have encountered the annoying type of people so many times before. Heck I think I even have that with watching anime? Maybe they're just to simple that they become annoying idk. I still haven't figured out WHAT makes them so annoying to me . But I will find it out one day.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Considering I feel that feeling for about 75% of people I meet irl, let alone the people I meet on the internet, it's safe to say that the feeling you're describing is present in my life.

Why do I think they annoyed me so much? Probably because I have a sixth sense about them being, I don't know, idiots?

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • Yah, I was once ordering coffee in Costa, and the woman in front of me seemed pretty cool, she was listening to good music, and was definitely easy on the eyes.

I wanted to hit her :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    That's how it is to me when people I don't like try to befriend me. I:

Oh, and my friend's younger sister is like this some of the time. The rest of the time, I can tolerate her pretty well.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • I feel like that when I'm out shopping. There'll be somebody who just irritates me on sight so I try to avoid being near them, but more often than not they end up getting in my way. One time it was an entire family. I tried to avoid them during my entire trip but towards the end they ended up pretty much blocking off an entire aisle so that they could bicker about Kid Cuisine.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I dunno that anyone has ever annoyed me for seemingly no reason. A person usually has to be doing something that annoys me and even then it takes kind of a lot to annoy me.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I have this neighbor who I don't really know yet the sight of him along the streets excruciatingly annoys me that I want to bash his head on the ground until I see blood. Kind of sadistic but I'm quite certain I would never do such a thing.

tnfsf11

I always had a problem with people driving really slowly on the road like they were hired to irritate me :P

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Pretty much describes 85% of the people I've met and see in real life.

I have very high standards for friends. If someone listens to a certain singer or group that preaches bad morals (in my perception) or speaks ill of women, religions, races, etc. then I'll avoid that person like the plague. If English is their first language yet they use words like "ain't" and "I seen," I avoid them, too. Also, people who are discourteous, disrespect the rules without reason but selfishness and who feel that the world revolves around them... Yeah, no. Smack you.

Much happier being alone than surrounded by idiots.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    There's usually at least one person per class I have that is like that, although those "irritated at their presence" feelings don't usually come up until they say or do something to demonstrate their personality, then I pretty much can't stand them no matter what they do.

Those first impressions, folks.

Back