• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunpowder: Age of Demons [Done]

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I still need votes from over half of you. There's only about 2 or 3 hours left in the day phase.

Years
    Night One
    He sprinted across the lands where his and his allies territories met, he'd intended on meeting with his fellow chief, ignoring the grievous wounds that the bastard shapeshifter had given him the past night. Unfortunately, on his way to meet Soaring Eagle he'd come across Vereryl.

This strange man seemed to be bathed in the purest light, but there was something unnerving about him too. Cunning immediately fled, forgetting about his reputation. He didn't care if Vereryl spread word of his cowardice across all of Jeimas, he just wanted to be away from the abomination. So he'd ran. Unfortunately for him, he was running away from the direction of help too.

He soon collapsed onto the still hot dirt, panting heavily, blood from his unhealed wounds dripping down his body.
    "So this is how it ends for me." He whispered to himself as he died laying in the dirt in a pool of his blood.

Foxrally is dead. He was Chief Cunning.

The Players
    gimmepie & aeternum as The GMs​

Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Foxrally as Chief Cunning
    jdthebud as ???
    Melody as ???
    Ice as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Superjolt as Tracker
    Mana as ???
    Wicked3DS as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Ullion as Vereryl​
    Bardothren as ???​

Please send night actions to me this time round.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Day Two
    The wolves were back at it again this night as well. The shifter and its familiar roamed the lands lashing out left and right as their leader approached a mysterious figure. Chief Howling Wolf laid his hand on the man's shoulder and began to turn him around so that he could see the face of his new comrade, but just as he did an eagle swooped down from the sky and lifted the man up. The wolves' numbers would remain diminished yet another night.

The guardites looked intensely into each other's eyes and then one smiled to the other. Having successfully freed one man from his suffering the night before, he had decided it was time for him to leave himself. The man patted the shoulder of his fellow guardite and then went out into a sandstorm, never to return.

Merlin is dead. He was a Guardite.

The following must vote today or they will be replaced. Melody, Ice, GreyBidoof.

The Players
    gimmepie & aeternum as The GMs​

Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Foxrally as Chief Cunning
    jdthebud as ???
    Melody as ???
    Ice as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Superjolt as Tracker
    Mana as ???
    Wicked3DS as ???
    Merlin as a Guardite
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Ullion as Vereryl​
    Bardothren as ???​

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
    ¿ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇᴉǝ ƃuᴉɥʇʎuɐ ʎɐs oʇ pǝʍollɐ ǝq I plnoʍ 'sᴉ uoᴉʇsǝnb lɐǝɹ ǝɥʇ ʇnq ˙ʇ,uop I ǝqʎɐW ˙op I ǝqʎɐW

Back