• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunpowder: Age of Demons [Done]

Years
  • Night Zero
    Each chief stood solemnly before his or her clan by the night's fire. They had all heard the tidings of this Vereryl and their power and it had not only given them reason to fear, but had left relations between them tenser than ever. They had important decisions to make that night that would alter their lives forever one way or another. Would they choose to stand together against this powerful foe, or use the enemy for their own gains?

A storm is coming that will shake Jeimas to its core and leave lasting effects that will have a bearing on this land for hundreds of years to come. It has begun. Vereryl is amongst you. The age of demons is now.

Ullion is Vereryl.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Roughly 7 hours left before the phase change. I still need heads of clan to let me know if they're going for solo or diplomatic victory and I'm still missing several actions.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Day One
    The night was filled with life. The gods spoke to one and whispered the name of one to perish, while another man begged the gods for their protection over another. The wolves threw caution to the wind and lashed out at their numerous enemies, while the serpents and eagles watched cautiously.

Meanwhile, the Guardites plotted.
    'Any idea who we should free tonight? I'm leaning towards one of the wolves.'
    'No idea, but I'll go with whoever you do. Not that it really matters. We'll free them all eventually.'
    Later that night the two men crept on an unsuspecting wolf. He watched as his target was hit by a snake, but didn't even notice that he was about to be hit himself.

Superjolt is dead. He was the Tracker.

The Players
    gimmepie & aeternum as The GMs​

Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Melody as ???
    Ice as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Superjolt as Tracker
    Mana as ???
    Wicked3DS as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Ullion as Vereryl​
    Bardothren as ???​

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Vereryl approached one who he thought was a friend, but turned away disappointed when he realized that he was not a follower of his. Gathering his followers might prove more difficult than originally imagined.

You have 48 hours to reach a lynch for the day.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • good for us that the wolves, who are aggressive, lost a member then.

And I think the Guardites are aggressive by default.

Finally, it looks like Vereryl made a wrong first choice, although I didn't expect them to have to choose so quickly as the OP says they make their choice during the day.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • It looks like the wolves are in a tough position. :(

I guess the Guardites might be more of a problem though for now, even though they're in low numbers. (totally not biased, nope)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • And what would make you think that? <3

Ulli's been wanting my booty since day one.

Gunpowder: Age of Demons [Done]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Lol! Smh Ullion.

Well the tracker may have been useful but he wouldn't have shared much info since the wolves are trying to win alone.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Well, y'all boring. No one coming up with accusations, pointing out the bad guys?

Well let me, Ullion, the only confirmed inno - guide the way! <3

[kill] Foxrally

:)

Back