• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunpowder: Age of Outlaws

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Uh, that escalated quickly. If it's: Valerys and Cosma then that makes sense. I still sorta think that EC is a stupid townie, but Gunner's reaction is like what.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Both of them are either healed by common attacks or simply not affected, but we should still find out. If he were town he would simply tell us this, though. A scum would take this opportunity to waste an entire day without anyone being hit.

Isn't it the opposite and it's in the scums best interest to try and rally votes onto anyone who's not them? I find this situation quite peculiar.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    I agree. Though I think it would be too obvious to just say lynch me, Gunner knows we probably wouldn't lynch them. So I think it's a ploy to get us to play into their plans. [Attack] Salzorrah

Years
    Like gunner said it clearly means they know who EC is. So either they're mafia who share chat or they're others. But gunner said here...

s2g EC, If I die, this is all your fault smh

Ugh, fine. Before things get worse, the rest of the people who have yet to attack, please do so on me.

Which simply means gunner wanted to divide attack I dunno to save them both but I'm not listening to gunner so...

[Attack] Evil Chameleon

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Y'all using logic behind your shots and here I am shooting someone just because they wanted to get shot. -western accent- Say Gunner, you aint one of them there masochists are ya?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    To your first thing: Yeah, it is. But early days are quite volatile and even if you throw suspicions on anyone, the votes will probably end up in someone else. Any scum worth their salt would wait until at least mid-game to try and create bandwagons.

What situation do you find peculiar and why?

The one where EC shoots Seth because he didn't want to get "baited" by Abby but instead "baited" by Seth, who reacting the way he did is like the most town thing to do (does not clear him of any scum suspicion just a note), then Gunner is like, "EC don't get me killed" and then "guys shoot me instead" and some of us are attacking Gunner and some of us are attacking EC. Like what the heck did we stumble into on Day 1. lol I may have forgotten too add about 3 WATs but those are minor details.

For anyone just now tuning in and doesn't want to read a few pages to see what's going on there's your tl;dr.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I don't have to explain anything to anyone. I voted as was required of me. You voted as was required of you. We'll see who is laughing in the end.

Years
    It's a 50/50 YOLO

[Attack] Salzorrah

Just because I feel like she's probably baiting us to attack EC so I don't really want to fall into that trap.

see EC this is how you explain what "trap" you're talking about

Years
    I have no idea what Gunner's trying to pull here... the OP says all mafia factions win by outnumbering everyone else, so no one benefits from getting lynched. I figure Gunner's trying to split votes to save EC, meaning she probably has a ton of health. It doesn't really make sense for her to try to incriminate EC, since he's done that job himself more than well enough. The only thing it accomplishes is painting a massive target on her back, which plays into my theory that she's trying to absorb damage for EC. So it's gonna take.

What's all this mean? Gunner's scum, and EC probably is too, and Gunner probably has more HP.

I don't have to explain anything to anyone. I voted as was required of me. You voted as was required of you. We'll see who is laughing in the end.

Mostly what you've done is give us nothing but great reasons to attack you. But then, you probably have plenty of health in reserve... especially with Gunner leaping in to draw fire.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Alright then.
    [Attack] EvilChameleon
    You need to stop being full of yourself, cuz that's obviously gonna get you killed every single time.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Man wouldn't it be nice to have roles of one person has to try and get themselves killed and the other one has to keep them alive? That would be stressful for the one trying to save them.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I s2g, I don't care anymore, EC is a very stupid townie and I cant believe that I die with him smh

Okay, EC obv takes a lot of damage already so DOESNT MATTER ANYWAYS

I'm Shillace, and EC is Achilles. I CANT BELIEVE THAT:

1. I'M ONCE AGAIN AN IMAGINARY ROLE, LIKE IN GUNPOWDER 1
    2. EC IS LITERALLY THE MOST STUPID PLAYER IN MAFIA TO DATE. IDC IF FEELINGS ARE INVOLVED BUT YOU ARE.

Context: I'm Achilles' own figment of imagination. As such, I don't exist. AKA I cannot attack, or be attacked. I have 0HP and 0ATK. The only way, AND THE ONLY FUCKING WAY for me to die, is if Achilles dies. AND WOOP DE HOOP FUCKIN EC IS ACHILLES

I said to myself, oh this is legit easy peasy lemon squeazy NOPE EC BECOMES LITERALLY THE TARGET FIRST DAY

SMH

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    This is surprising tbh. He even seemed proud of getting himself killed.

I'm sure you would too if you had Gunner as your imaginary friend.

Years
    I'd like to be the first to thank EC for wasting everyone's time by being a moron >.<

Anyway, now that this massive waste of time (may be) out of the way, maybe we can start reading actual suspects.

The top of my list is Abby, simply for the oddity of his claiming a glass cannon town role. And in his post where he said he could prove it by damaging someone who hadn't taken damage yet. That statement is very odd to me, since 1) he could risk hitting a fellow bounty-hunter, a church-goer, or a citizen, dealing fifteen damage (no joke in this game), and 2) the way he just tossed it out, it almost felt like the whole point of the claim was to try to use that damage to take away suspicion, and there is in fact another mafia role that can deal 15 damage as I stated earlier.

This isn't really much to go on, though... I'm really just throwing crap on the wall. *shrugs* And I don't even have any other scumreads, so it's basically just a hunch on Abby. It doesn't really matter if he's lying or not, though, since every other maf will attack him, so... doesn't really matter most likely.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Okay okay you need to believe me here...

Unfortunately, EC's coming off as a liability..

Back