• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunpowder: Age of Outlaws

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    After rereading the day phase post.

Nobody attacked Antonio Culebra. He attacked, and it looks like he got counter attacked. Like some sort of granny move

Alex Rose is the one who can attack at night.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I think it's safe to assume that all the bounty hunters, and likely as well as the gangs, all have night actions and spells they can use. Not just Alex.

EDIT: Because I forgot to mention this again when my laptop spontaneously shut down.

"This means that all players will be assigned a health and attack stat in addition to spells or actions that can be used during the night."

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I'm pretty sure only a few have actions they can use every night, that's why we only saw those.

Or that none were so brave as Alex Rose and decided to pass on their action, remember no one had no way of knowing that we would see who got attacked last night in the day post therefore no one wanted to risk it. There's six bounty hunters I doubt only one could use night actions.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    We had a way to know that, actually. We've had stats game before and this is how we always do it.

I wasn't in one so anyone who has been in one would know that. So if the bounty hunters are also new to this then that would mean they didn't know either. It also doesn't explain why in the introduction it says that all players will be assigned spells and actions that may be used at night but only one bounty hunter used a night action.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Alex where the hell are you I'm waiting for you

Give me the reason for Melody scum

I wanna decide on who to attack before sleeping

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Care to explain? I'm sure you have a good reason but i think Melody is always like that
    I didn't have a good reason xD
    My gut told me there was more shade in that post than town!Melody would want to throw. Throwing shade on someone means discrediting them; attempting to make them less trustworthy.
    Before making that post calling Melody scum, I had a slight scumlean on her. She ignored my post. Do you know what that shows me? It shows me that she felt intimidated by me calling her scum, which leads me to think she might actually be one. So now i have a stronger scumlean on her.
    But I'd attack her after EC because I hate how he plays, if you could call it playing.

Letting me lead can only go wrong...
    You'll never know if you don't try.

Or that none were so brave as Alex
    I'm flattered.

Like I said, probably because they can't use their actions every night.
    What makes you so certain ?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    I think it's just like all normal roles. They might have one time use abilities, or full time abilities. Or maybe counterattack abilities, like the day post suggested. Since I'm being forced to sleep I suppose I have to attack someone.

Blergh I'm going with EC

[attack] EvilChameleon

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I fail to see how any heat against me will cause you to die...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    And Gunner came out of left field with the... I don't even know. Can we please get an explanation? :s

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    I suppose they're lovers. But which ones could be lovers is the better question.

Edit : After checking, the only ones that are two ofs are The Cult Of Whatever and The Others. But the others share the same hp. So I suppose these two are the cult?

Day's got 12 more hours. Better come up with a response Gunner and EC. I'll hold off my attack until I get a reply.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Inb4 Gunner can redirect damage

Following Johnny's sound logic:

[attack] EvilChameleon

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Once I read "doing the opposite of gunner said" i didn't think twice about this.

[Attack] Evil Chameleon

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I just want to say that Gunner straight up saying don't shoot EC is really suspect or silly and I look forward to seeing what will happen regardless.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I just want to say that Gunner straight up saying don't shoot EC is really suspect or silly and I look forward to seeing what will happen regardless.

They never said that at all though.

Back